Reviews for Oasis
lady or guy chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
*Drools* MORE!
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Pfffft! *dies from lack of blood* Holy shit... I was curious how Ichi would be the Dom and still uke, but I gotta admit, Submissive!seme!Grimmjow is fucking Hot As Hell!
HollowichigoFan15 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Uh wow very um descriptive. How on earth do you know how to write this sort of thing?
xaveriix chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow... I'm speechless... I don't even know what to say, I really enjoyed reading this for one, even though I was iffy about the whole S&M part... but hey, I'm glad I gave it a try! I hope to read more of your work!
frivolous-vixen chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ohmyfuckinggawd. -I think that sums up everything here, yep. 'Nuff said.

Seriously though, this was effing amazing. I couldn't help but laugh so hard at poor Grimm's mistakes! And Ichigo! I LOVED Ichigo in this! Granted, he's already my favorite character, in this, this just...yikes. He was dom AND still got topped. That's just perfect for him!

I absolutely loved what you did in this. Ichigo was just mouth watering amazing in it and Grimmjow, well, I couldn't help but laugh at first, then just grin as he realized what a freak he really is. LOL!

Amazingly awesome oneshot, love, love, love, loved it! It was raw, and just showed the awesome side of Ichigo and the freaky side of Grimmjow. (Actually, both, LOL) I'm so glad I found this fic. Great work!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well that was hot
Poor Grimmjow had nooooooo idea lol
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
*\\\\* holy shit that was HOT!
Sayaemogirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
OMG... This was.. absoluetely amazing.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You have just made my inner slave cream herself too many times over to be counted!

Please, Master Ichigo, put this girl in her place!
medd chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
hott! hott! hott!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Nom nom nom
Chepani chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
OMFG love this story! XD AMAZING job! you, my dear author, are AMAZING! i tip my hat you you. 3
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Holy snowballs from hell! Please let there be another chapter!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Holy fucking hell that was hawt! *dies from hawtness*
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OH MY FLIPPING GOSH! This is SOOOOOOOO SMEXY I LOVE ITTTTTTT! Please oh PLEASE CONTINUE! X3 X3 I APPLAUD YOU! It Was PERFECT!