Reviews for What Nettles Me
EStrunk chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
This makes me nervous because I don't trust Derian. I like that you never made things easy between them, but that they did connect.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I like that you've made Thom as much of a tom cat as Gale. Is Madge friends with Miranda or is she just nice?
EStrunk chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Okay - now I'm thinking Madge would be an idiot to give Gale the time of day. That was incredibly obnoxious.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I liked the bit about a nightgown worth 20 bags of sugar. Specificity like that always makes me happy. Interesting to read about Gale being a jerk from his own point of view.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
The whole bit with the microphone make this feel like a real school assembly (and the bow tie). Rory's dirty joke approach (as Gale assumes) to wooing girls also cracked me up.
allisonmellarck chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
this is good i also imagined it the way that you did
cloudwisp chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Very, very good. :3
abc chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
awesome :)
QueenRania chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
this story is all kinds of lovely - so well written - i hope you decide to write more i'd love to read what happens
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
this was really good! keep writing stories i always will be on the lookout!
hunger games2 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
loving it!
hunger games2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
REALLY GOOD!
a quarter tone apart chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Absolutely loved reading this! Sad to see the end. At the same time I have decided that this is completely 100% canon so yes. No regrets.
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Hi there! Sorry for being lazy and favouriting without reviewing - meant to come back when I had a moment.

Okay - so I just want to say how excited I am that other people out there see the Gadge potential, and I love that you fleshed out this prequel to their loaded interaction before the Reaping in the first book. Seems totally plausible to me, and I really like your interpretation of Madge as a character - how shy and lonely she must be, how oppressive her home life is.

Really good stuff - also, thanks for the recommendations of other Gadge fanfiction - I'll definitely be checking it out!
Trisha chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
It's...it's...over? :

This was SO well written, Sera! I love how Gale and Madge are so in character, even in the little things, like how Gale's aware that "offering words of comfort isn't his strong point".

Keep writing, I always enjoy reading your work! :D