Reviews for Tales from the Other Side
FEARFAN chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
God damn Author Alert didn't update on this. I'm so mad.
So anyway this was pretty much a flawless presentation. I like how you made it a POV instead of a third person perspective like how I made Link Thy Chain. Getting into what we believe Roxas may have been thinking made the story far more interesting than what I expected.
As for mechanics, there was actually very few mistakes. THe mistakes made could even be overlooked anyway...they were nothing more than a few rudundant you took alot more time on this one than the first one.

I felt great...looking forward to next one.
Link Thy CHain is finished so if you want to give me your final review, it's up.
Legionary Prime chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
Can't wait for COM and KH2 Nintendo Versions. I have a few worlds ideas based off games. You can still use Banjo-Kazooie, Rare owns the title, not Microsoft since the new game was on the 360, it was because of a deal the two had. So, I still consider Banjo-Kazooie a Nintendo product. And maybe for future worlds you can add in Conker's Bad Fur Day, Megaman and that's about all I got.
Aldamonburst chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
yeah! great epilogue! i look forward to the next chapter!
Omegamorph chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Good to finally see Mario. I've got a good idea who the train belongs to. : P As for your COM fic, take as much time as you need to. I hope to see it whenever it gets here.
D.J. Scales chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Good story and good epilogue.
Omegamorph chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Well that's the end of that. Look forward to anything else you've got in the near future. : )
D.J. Scales chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
And so ends Tales from the Other Side. Interesting take on Roxas' Story.
JakeCrusher chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Its amazing how quickly you finished this story, simple amazing. Look forward to the next one.
Aldamonburst chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
ohhh so sad. oh, great job with the battle. i loved this chapter.
D.J. Scales chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
Now this is what I call a well written chapter.
Aldamonburst chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
oh roxas. this is coming to an end, huh? Great chapter.
Darth Necron chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Sorry its been a while, but ill say great chapters. While most of it is just the prologue to Kingdom Hearts two in novel form, its nice seeing a inner detail to how Roxsos thought, and of course its nice to see your Nintendo touches and see your twists like the KK.

I have to admit I always felt bad for Axel, I be pissed off if my second best freind betrayed me for a punch of guys that I just had fake memories for.

Oh well, looking foreword to the conclusion, hope this means your at last going to continues Chain of Memories soon, and till then till next time.