Reviews for Baka Onna
IMKRYSTAL chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I like your writing style.

When I'm reading, I can really feel what you are trying to write. Not even OOC for Zoro and Robin. And, they are not easy to write. This is really a good story.

It's a sad thing it's not being acknowledge much. I think manga/anime reader don't read much.

Hope you can continue to write more Zo/Ro fanfic. Waiting for your new story. :)
AranisuShousan chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sooo kawai !
I will be looking forward to see your other ZoRobin fanfics.
ahahaha! 3
Seis Fleur chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So cute! Haha the ending is funny haha :D
BeLLsPrOuT chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
It was a good read, the way you pictured the characters are nice..

its just me, but, those words like 'urusai', 'nani', 'baka', 'aho' and others japanese expression seems a bit...umm.., out-of-place?

don't get me wrong, I do understand the meanings...but, since I don't watch the anime(just read the hard copies and scanlations)..I'm not used to..umm, hearing them saying those lines, I only read them in english. its like 'mou!' expression of some character..if I often watched that expression in an anime...I will automatically imagine the voice in my head when I read that in a fic of a same anime...

long story short, I just not accustomed to those expression in OP...It might be different in other anime or manga fic though...

either way, the story rocks! we need more ZoRo fic!
InuMugiwaraX chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww such a cute Zoro x Robin Fanfic, (there my favourite pairing ever!) And i love how you've showed there characters!
Ladyquinte chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Whoa, it's nice fic! Recently I rarely read fanfic, and yours makes me being nostalgic. I love this sweet and fluff stuff like this: the way Robin teased Zoro and the way our swordsman reacted. And you add nice ending in the closer. Totally loving it, keep your hardwork, senpa

Jia you!

ScorpioQueen96 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I loved this its so kewl and sweet and kawaii

Santoryu Tres Fleur chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very nice story!

It was a good way to bring Zoro and Robin closer :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/28/2012