Reviews for A Trap Might Work
AliceW chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
thank you for this story. I like it !
A Fire in the Attic chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I loved this. Clato is probably the most tragic thing ever. I just love them so. :(

Your characterization was spot on. It was nice to see them portrayed with more humanity than they're usually given credit for.

Great story, fantastic concept. :)
Mattie24601 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Wasn't Haymitch suposed to be in the games because Katniss and Peeta were both killed
sadey chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
already over! but the chapter was fantastic! and so was lyme! exellent work with her!
clato chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Please please update soon! I'm really enjoying your story :)
twistedfate13 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
One of my favorite Clato stories so far :) it's lovely work you have here, can't wait for the next update!
sadey chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
i really like this!the thing with cato being afraid of enobaria is hilariuos and so was the last lines!
Emily chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I love stories where Cato and Clove win and I've really enjoyed it so far. I'm intrigued by the various districts' responses. Cant wait for the next chapter
tyche fortuna chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Oh my god this is so good! I absolutely loved the first part and you've written them very clearly! I really like how your showing Clove to be sharper the only thing I would say is that Cato seems a little less brutal, so I'd recommend, if you aren't, addressing that in the next chapter. It's really hard to find good AU fics, let alone one's featuring Clato. I hope part three isn't the last one! This could go on for a long time and has the potential to be completely fantastic. Please don't stop or sell the plot short by trying to finish it up quickly. People might not respond too positively at first because the THG fandom isn't that big on Clato but I personally love it and you've written it fabulously. Please continue! And be sure not to sell you're plot short! I think you could easily make it at least ten chapters.

Sorry I'm continuing again, but for some reason I really liked how messed up you made Clove's vision in the first chapter, it made it seem a lot more realistic. And I'm very intrigued to the response of the districts, along with the involvement of Finnick in the plot. Also with Finnick, are you considering making Cato and Clove participate in the sex trafficking like he was forced to? I think that would be an interesting plot twist or maybe them being forced into a relationship as well by Snow.

Sorry if this seems mean but I really, really, really, love this story and it has huge potential and you have the ability to make it the best AU Clato fic, maybe even the best Clato fic, in the fandom.

Good luck and keep writing! I really do love it!
halcyon calamity chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
AUGH i know! I hated when they did that Glimmer/Cato flirting. Clato all the way! I really think they deserved to win. I mean, Katniss and Peeta just had amazing luck and good sponsors. Cato and Clove are so much deeper than what Suzanne Collins writes. Can't wait for the update!
TheAlphaofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I can't wait to see the next chapter plz update soon next week and you should do Kartniss' view of how she didn't get the medicine for Peeta it's just a suggestion is all continue soon love :)
edanarose chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Just like my imagination, I absolutly adored it! Thank you so much! :) Please write more Clato fics when you find time :)
reviewer chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I loved it! :) And you did a great job of keeping them in character, I've read so many fics where they try and do something like this but just make Cato and Clove all OOC.
Fanpire109 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012