Reviews for Shamrocks and Shenanigans
Hi, I love this story, it is so well written and is so great, please can you put the old one back up if you aren't going to continue the update?
Puppy 17 chapter 2 . 9/29
You go gal!
samiam77 chapter 2 . 4/10
Loved this! Can you help me to find where you have the completed story posted at please?! Thanks!
awesomeami316 chapter 2 . 3/9
So are you updating this story to another site?
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
i really love this story you should put this story back on fan fiction as well
cullenbradford chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Hi I love this story what happened to all the other chapters
ashleycampbell93 chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Hello, I totally understand why you are moving your stories to a new site. I tried looking for you on Wordpress. But I couldn't find you. Can you send me a link or something? I am super into this story! Thanks!
twilightlullaby chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
I found your fic :)
I followed you to the new site...in a shiney black sedan.
xoxox
eNough89 chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
I went over to your web press page, it got frustrating though with the double space after each paragraph and the extra comments/conversation before the next chapter. I stopped reading, hopefully it can get updated and those things fix.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Awesome and interesting start
supernaturalcreatures-arehot chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
so what is the blog link ? i like reading your stories :)
emoellie42396 chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
Hello! I have requested to follow your facebook group in hopes of reading more of your stories! I became hooked on this first chapter and cant wait to see what others you have in store!️
XXciciXkitsuXX chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Not going to lie to you. I'm rather upset that you deleted all of your stories and moved them to another site where I have to create ANOTHER account to read them. Legit I've followed a lot of your stories for awhile and I feel like you didn't give much thought to your readers.
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
hmmmm, I seem to remember reading a longer version of this story and it disappeared...
Along with Sweet Swan and the Mafia, I had read the whole story and started on the sequal and it disappeared!
aamlkb chapter 2 . 4/28/2016