Reviews for Shamrocks and Shenanigans
awesomeami316 chapter 2 . 3/9
So are you updating this story to another site?
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
i really love this story you should put this story back on fan fiction as well
cullenbradford chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Hi I love this story what happened to all the other chapters
ashleycampbell93 chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Hello, I totally understand why you are moving your stories to a new site. I tried looking for you on Wordpress. But I couldn't find you. Can you send me a link or something? I am super into this story! Thanks!
twilightlullaby chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
I found your fic :)
I followed you to the new site...in a shiney black sedan.
xoxox
eNough89 chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
I went over to your web press page, it got frustrating though with the double space after each paragraph and the extra comments/conversation before the next chapter. I stopped reading, hopefully it can get updated and those things fix.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Awesome and interesting start
supernaturalcreatures-arehot chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
so what is the blog link ? i like reading your stories :)
emoellie42396 chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
Hello! I have requested to follow your facebook group in hopes of reading more of your stories! I became hooked on this first chapter and cant wait to see what others you have in store!️
XXciciXkitsuXX chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Not going to lie to you. I'm rather upset that you deleted all of your stories and moved them to another site where I have to create ANOTHER account to read them. Legit I've followed a lot of your stories for awhile and I feel like you didn't give much thought to your readers.
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
hmmmm, I seem to remember reading a longer version of this story and it disappeared...
Along with Sweet Swan and the Mafia, I had read the whole story and started on the sequal and it disappeared!
aamlkb chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Oh no you pulled it
crystal.aldaba chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
hi trying to find link to your storys if you could send to me thanks so mutch
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
I doubt you'll ever see this, but on the off chance you ever do. I have bookmarked your blog to read your stories there, because they are some of my FAVORITES! But I was wondering if there was any way you could make your menu on there "hide" or "collapse"? I have to ready from a tablet... laptop issues and the menj takes up about half the page when i scroll down:( not a pressing thing it just kind if sucks and i was womdering if there was an option to hide it... thank you!love your stories!
Lc chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
What happened to the rest of the chapters I thought this was completed. I would love to read it again
6,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »