Reviews for Yours Mine or Ours?
Hotmomma1 chapter 12 . 6/20
I was on pins and needles all through the story. Loved all the twists and turns that took place. I also loved the Harts with 3d personalities.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I just read this story and I am so glad it had a happy ending but getting through this story was hard. I can't even imagine the Harts as we know them in this situation. From the beginning of this story Jonathan not having anything to do with Jennifer, Jennifer having a fling and not being responsible, and just their actions once they did get back together just didn't fit the Harts. You write them too far out of character for me to enjoy the story. It is like I am reading about two new characters and not the Harts. I really wish that you would try to write a story that didn't portray the Harts in a bad way. Jonathan being a jerk and Jennifer being unfaithful and at times unstable is not what most people want to read about. Just hoping that you will change the way you write the Harts in future stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I thought I was going to like this story however, with Jonathan retuning to that awful Phoebe after declaring his love for Jennifer, Jonathan is a total jerk! I think I will skip the rest of this story. Sorry!
kimdhook chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. It's so great to see them back together!
ScubaD chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
I love the story line keep up the good work
ScubaD chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
As always wonderful keep up the good work can't wait to the next chapter
MaryFan1 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I like how Jonathan and Jennifer talked things out. And you certainly left us with a cliffhanger. Elicreep.
SueDG chapter 3 . 4/21/2012

Oh wow, whens the next chapter coming.

Make it soon please
ScubaD chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Wonderful written can't wait for the next chapter
SueDG chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hi love your fiction keep writing.
ScubaD chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Nikki I love the story line don't change a thing- don't listen to people who are afraid to write a story them-self- keep up the good work- "I can't wait to what going to happen next"
tambo10 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love your stories, please keep writing them
rookie angel hart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I read comments of the others and they really need to realize this is fanfiction and these characters are also fictional. Yes the show portrayed then never arguing or fighting. This does not mean that these stories cannot cover and face new challenges and obstacles. I for one love to read your stories. You are a talented writer and one day your break will come. Please keep up the writings.
Carol Mankiewicz chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was an amazing chapter Nikki...great job, I love it. What an ending. I hope you don't plan on leaving us hanging in suspense for too much longer. Can't wait to see what happens next.