Reviews for The Immortals
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Love the story. Please continue. It really is very good and so different. Just one question how come Tony is immortal and the parents weren't?
elizapi chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
interesting take. I've never seen Bad Wolf be genetic, without finding out Rose was adopted! Definitely different than anything I've read before! Keep up the Good work!.
Into The Vortex chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Argh! don't stop there. As always it is amazing, keep writing!
Into The Vortex chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Aww! So sweet, I am really enjoying this story. Keep writing!
Into The Vortex chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Aww, poor Tony! I think you could have a heart felt discussion with Tony and the Doctor, as the Doctor can't stand being trapped, maybe Tony feels that way as well?
Into The Vortex chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Wow, I love the wolf idea it's really great. Keep going!
Just me chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Interesting story. Just a note, though: an ancestor is someone who came before you (like your great-grandmother); the term for those that come after you (like your daughter or grandson) is descendants.
M chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I really liked it, are you going to keep writing ? I can't wait to read more of it :)
LilienRose chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I have a feeling those boys are whats gonna make tony turn.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Love the way Tony's a family boy. Choosing his family ver his friends not many teenage boys really do that where I live...XD

Great chapter! Please update soon!

Markie! XD
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I love the concept of Tony having Bad wolfy powers too! I've never read something like this before so I'm intereseted to know what happens! XD

Markie! XD
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awww...That was so sad! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I can't wait to see where you go with this!

Update soon!

Markie!
LilienRose chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
How did they die great start can't wait for part 2
BraveLittleConservative chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Brilliant, I love where this is going, please write more soon. :)