Reviews for I Hope You Burn
killie 64 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow! I don't know whether to ask if the author is bitter much, or if it's Jane? But loved it anyway!
Therese chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I gotta say that I loved the fact that you killed Dean. I never liked him and it was a nice twist to the story. But i think Maura forgive Jane a little bit too easy.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very nice. I liked the idea and the way u played with ending was extrem but.. good
ab.rar.kotbi chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
it was good .. but it was heartless ! .. i mean at least let him be alive and have jane tell him that .. not after he died .. and its not like jane to want anyone to die i mean really really die .. ! thats just wrong ..
TheQueenOfBrazil chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Yikes!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Woah... lol now that was Wow
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was good. I like them taking it slow, and really like Dean not being around.
unicorn1111 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Bitter but justified.

You do these two well Admiral.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
He should have died, I agree. Don't like him
MegaFae chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh, IF ONLY! I think you're psychic btw, either that or you secretly write for the show...please tell me you write for the show and it will eventually be Rizzles? lol
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow. That was venomous.

AH, I've read nearly all of your R&I work and this story surprises me ... the hate Jane has for Dean and her need to voice it in front of and directly to his dying body. Brrrrrr ... That is cold. As much as I detest the man, and as much as I believe Jane detests the man, I have never envisioned this particular scenario ... except for Maura still loving Jane despite her anger and hurt. Maura still needing Jane even in her anguish, that one I did see coming. It's actually how I see the real season 3 opening.

Rest assured that I think Dean is Bastard #1 and I appreciate Jane ripping him another one at any opportunity. So thank you for sharing your story with us. Looking forward to reading more from you

PS - If your writing is any indication, I feel sorry for the man or woman who pisses you off in RL, girl. (And I sure wouldn't want it to be me.) You have one mean left hook! So please, for the sake of jaws everywhere, continue to use your pen as your punching bag because the alternative would undoubtedly lay waste to your offender. Plus, it makes one hellacious fuel for well crafted fiction. ;-)

Deanlu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Nice! I like how you handled that!
mooneyangel chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I liked it. Although I thinks it felt a bit rushed. A little fleshing out for a series perhaps.
Furyism chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ah, it must feel good to cuss out that bore's dead body.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
wow. I think this is an interesting take on a LATE realization of their feelings for one another. I do not like Dean, or Casey, or Ian, or really anyone that comes between Rizzles... However, I think this was a fair treatment of all of that and still getting to the Rizzles (at some future point). As usual, well written and voiced.