Reviews for Outings
SailorSunspot chapter 1 . 4/25
Ha! I loved the interaction between all the girls. It seemed really organic and sweet, and you captured that really well! Particularly the playful semi-antagonistic relationship between Rei and Mako - Mako WOULD be the one that would tease Rei mercilessly even in the face of certain death. Girl is fearless.

And, as always, LOVE the Reinako. They're so adorable I cannot even.
xMisty chapter 1 . 1/28
A hilarious (and hot) fic! It took me a while to get the pun of the title, but it really is very funny...
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I really shouldn't be reading your pieces while I'm at work. I can't either take this silly smile off my face (which my boss must find really odd) nor I can, well, avoid this heat inside of me whenever I read, uh, some very suggestive scenes.

Since I know what the next story is about, I'm sooo going to reread it at home, LOL!

P.s.: have I ever mentioned how much I love your stories? You really should write more about this couple!
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love it. Haven't reviewed a story let alone a chapter in ages, but this definitely.. I just can't leave without leaving a review.

On a slight random note, as much as I would like to see a sequel to this, your story "Storm of Passion" actually seems quite fitting as a sequel, haha.
MaccasWell 1976 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Is there going to be a sequel? This story is great. Seeing that this is a PGSM story I can imagine Myu Azama's Makoto's playfulness. More please?
Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I actually find I'm very much enjoying your 'fill-in-the-blanks' approuch to this series and find it wholly satisfing! I never know what fun and interesting tidbit you're going to give us next that even further fleshes out you storyline.

Please keep it up! _

Sailor Doc
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
UUUUUUUUUUUHHHH Rei with a COUCH fetish? XDD That... i didnt thin about... yet... i can imagine? GAWD how i love the couple XD No need for chronological order when you keep it THIS good! 3
youte chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey. Fun little story. I wish we could have had more (serious) interactions between all the girls following this outing, but still, really fun thing.

Looking forward to read more from you, as always!

PS: Can you believe that I just noticed that I never put you in my author alerts? I found this update totally by chance! I can't believe it! Tss. Bah, at least I'll have nice little e-mails to tell me when you update next!
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
lol those two need to get laid and fast xD. i hear you about finishing stories, i can't find time to finish mine :(
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Cool of course. Perfect
Honulicious chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh cool! This was great but im really curious what Amy should be celebrating about. Hmm

This ending almost seems like the start to ur iut thunder storm one shots...hmm but it would be hard to avoid a sex scene in that since rei has been craving so much. He he
LusciousLife chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
My reaction to seeing you had posted another story was embarrassing LOL! I squealed like Usagi after a case of Redbull through the whole thing! :D I'm so glad you decided to put this gift up for us. Ever since that one line in "Koi Ponds..." that alluded to what happened after they told the group, I'd always wondered how it might have gone down in your universe. It was perfect! Natural, in character, and definitely entertaining! FANTASTIC! Another amazing piece from you!
KM Rune chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Museless Fool chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That summary of yours is a clever one! And oh my goodness! Makoto's implications had me dying with laughter. Poor Rei. These two together is a thing of hotness indeed. And I don't mind the length at all. Short but sweet.