Reviews for Echo
Lunary chapter 2 . 1/25
I hope they find him and that this story will continue and yeah that they find him before it's too late to turn back.

Regards,
Lunary
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Please update this story.
So many emotions are in play here. Hoping Nurse Freeman listens to her gut.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Finish this story please.
C.H.W.13 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
This is a really good story. How the HELL will everyone react when they see that Tim is alive, and how will Tim react knowing later that he really did not kill Gibbs? Will he punch the light out of the person who told him that he had killed Gibbs? That would be interesting. I have a suggestion for the 'meating' so to speek.

"The team walkes through the warehouse and walkes up to the group sitting around the table. They yell out to the people, and Gibbs has his gun at a guys head. The guy turns around and Gibbs sees that it is Tim. They are both shocked and then Tim hears one of the people on the table swears and then Tim explodes in anger and punches them and then Gibbs tries to hold him back, telling the team what they had told him that he had done to Gibbs. Then Tim breaks down in tears."

How bout that?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LOVE IT!:)
ShinyCandor chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Please bring this back! Poor everyone! I feel so bad for them! But I feel bad for me too :P My poor heart needs a conclusion to this gut-twisting story! :) please?!
puppypants chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
U could still finish this...its good
FallenAngel218 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Excellent!
DinaLori chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Wow, so much pain in this chapter. Gibbs and the team's anguish over Tim's supposed death; Tim's guilt, believing that he'd killed a man who's like a second father to him. (of couse I knew Gibbs was still alive. This is one of *your* stories after all.) My heart just ached for McGee here.

Nurse Freeman seems to be a good judge of character. I'm hoping that she'll play a part in helping Tim reunite with his team.
Lidil chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
You are astute, Nurse Freeman.

Keep thinking that way regarding Prisoner Echo-2659.
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
...curious to know what you think...

This diabolical plan of torment and deceit...well.

I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Very interesting concept. I normally skip McGee as prisoner stories but this one pulled at me for some reason. I'm glad I didn't skip it. Looking forward to reading more.
HotchsGirl chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
yes! great second chapter. thanks for updating! I would love to read how all this fits together in the end...
please keep on writing!
CJaMes12 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Woah, this looks awesome! Im really looking forward to seeing where you plan to take it.
crocadile1986 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
wow love it! cant wait for more!
DS2010 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Tim dead - yikes - can't wait for everyone to figure out he is the guy in the prision...