Reviews for Lightning among the Stars
Redbarchetta28 chapter 1 . 7/16
damn you for not updating this story and just when it was getting good but if you have chosen to leave it mabey you can put it up for someone else to continue the story from this point on?
ForbiddenFandom chapter 9 . 6/29
update. please. please. please. sryzle, please update
brnmac560 chapter 9 . 6/28
I wish you had continued this story. I enjoyed it
you now who chapter 9 . 6/20
Finished reading please continue this storie you now who OUT.
TSAImpregnable chapter 6 . 3/27
uhhh...the pop culture references are real. Well played.
TSAImpregnable chapter 1 . 3/27
Chains are like so 16th century, it is all about carbon filament steel wire, thin, stupidly strong, and flexible. Perfect for trapping immaterial entities, or at least making sure you can find them when you need them.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 2/1
somewhat disappointed at the lack of Mordin in this chapter. indifferent to the illusivee lady bit.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 2/1
...Why would Harry, of all people, have any problems whatsoever with the shuttle? given his experience on a broom, he'd be the one most likely to enjoy such a thing.

and given her attitude, why wouldn't Harry have told Shepard to get lost soon after meeting her?
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 2/1
interesting story so far, though i think Harry would be far more likely to turn Aria into a ferret for threatening him, and more importantly, Hermiono, than he would be to acquiesce to such a demand.
waytodawn0 chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
everyone in the comments, I do have some bad news. I believe the main reason why the story has not been updated in a good while is because it's been officially abandoned. It doesn't say it here on this site but on hpfanficarchive where the uncensored version of the story is, it says the story was abandoned. A pity because this is a really good story, but I do believe that it is officially abandoned.
comodo50 chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
Here's hoping you'll continue this story some day. 3 years is kind of a torture since last update, but at least I "finished" without waiting so much (meaning, read it all now in 2016).
UnstoppableFarce chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
Definitely interesting. Thank you for writing this fic, was quite enjoyable.
HairyLimey chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
Two and a half years since you last updated!? You do realise that is just bloody cruel...right?
Centh97 chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
please you have to update this story
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2016