Reviews for Lightning among the Stars
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 9 . 4h ago
Please update, love the story
dlm4 chapter 9 . 4/15
really like the story so far and i look forward to continue reading it (assuming you're still writing it, which i dearly hope). there was something that i thought of while reading this chapter though. you had the rachni queen placed back on Suen, i think that was mentioned back when the rachni were first introduced but i just caught it now. while i can understand placing them there, i'm not sure that would be a great idea. in my opinion, the council races are extremely paranoid when it comes to the rachni (case in point, the law forbidding the activation of new relays). now it seams to me that an incredibly paranoid council would quarantine and set up some kind of surveillance around Suen and all other rachni colonies. So i feel like they would know something is going on around Suen and would send STG or SpecTRes in to investigate. anyway, that's just my $0.02
When's chapter 10 getting uploaded?
Dohvakiin1503 chapter 3 . 3/31
Did you by any chance took the name Herren Wade from Dragon Age Origins from the two characters named Herren and Wade?
boostercc chapter 9 . 3/26
this story is great. whens the next chapter going to be uploaded please.
Talon5Krrde chapter 9 . 3/6
More pleas. This is a very interesting story!
Type your review for this chapter here...
Arokhsteel chapter 5 . 2/13
Sorry but is there an actual SHEPARD bashing going on right now? If so I'm going to have to find a way to reach in through my computer screen and smack you silly.
SimplyRV chapter 9 . 1/28
Wow, I've been reading this stuff for a few days, and I have to say that I really like it.
Love to see how this will continue.

But one question. since Harry is very gifted down under (you know what I mean) Why did Ginny still sleep with other people?
Selkor chapter 9 . 1/27
This is amazing! I look forward to more!
serialkeller chapter 9 . 1/24
Absolutely dying for the next chapter, this stuff is amazing and really looking forward to them getting into the main plot. Update soon!
idiot-h8er chapter 2 . 1/22
stop your laziness you dumb, stupid idiot.
Ethan Writer chapter 9 . 1/15
I know your busy and all, but please take time to update this story, it's really good and I would like to see how this develops. Oh, are you going to bring the big brother Marine James in this story? Thanks for your story.
trekboy chapter 9 . 1/6