Reviews for Sliders
Tineyboppa chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Fantastic story. Couldn't stop reading. Can't wait to read your next one. The quality of your writing is exceptional.
timano chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
A thoroughly enjoyable and well-written story! 10 out of 10 stars!
Vilinye chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Well, I can understand needing to take a break...that doesn't mean I like it.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
What a great ending. I love the way Andy talked about the way 11 and the other SJ felt about each other. I was kind of hoping to see them talk a few things out, but this way, I can imagine the way it happened. LOL, lots of apologizing and 11 deciding he's been a fool and can't live without her anymore. If you're going to dream, dream big I always say. Looking forward to your next story whenever you post it. Hopefully, it won't be too long a wait. Enjoy your break. Take care, Sarah Jane and Nick
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
I've decided to tell you the responses to this chapter in the exact order they happened: 1) WAIT! WHAT? 2) Whoa whoa whoa whoa ~smacks head to make brain work~ 3) SHE CAN'T JUST DROP THAT ON US! And there you have it. Number three was just me thinking that I hope ~*cough* desperately *cough*~ that you come back to this lovely little universe and explain what just happen and what is going to happen! I'm done. :D Oh yeah by the way I LOVED IT AND I AM SAD THAT ITS OVER BUT I AM SO HAPPY THAT EVERYONE IS SAFE AND AT HOME AND I HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK THAT IS YOUR WRITING!
xxmelusinexx chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
I love your stories! You wright hilarious stuff that could honestly be cannon. Oh please tell me that their will be a sequel to this when you do decide to start posting again because that ending just leaves way too much for the imagination, and yours is way more creative than mine.
jatetilltheend chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
That was such a sweet ending (and asking for a sequel! haha! I know you said you probably won't write for a while... but.. maybe one day you can continue this story of them.. personally, I've grown quite attached to that family of four [oi! haha] as well to 'our side' and AU knowing of each other's existence.. could be interesting to read :) I'm not saying anything more on that subject! sorry! :) ) I loved the whole fic and waited impatiently for every single update. Great writing!
Garfield71 chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Hey, wonderful ending. I hope to see a sequel of this :-))
Mercedes Aria chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
You know I could laud you for a lovely wrap-up to a great story. I could but... You don't end a story in that way then follow with "I'm taking a break". What? This story is screaming sequel you know! Seriously this was wonderful and it does need a sequel but I also understand needing a break from writing (my break has lasted how many years now? Lol). Last thing you'll hear from me on this matter is "Suitors Inc. " hehe On other matters though you'll hear from me soon. ;p
Mercedes Aria chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Love, love the last two chapters. Eleven's interaction with his Sarah was sweet and sad. So glad everyone is back where they ought to be. I adored Four's care of Andy and his reminiscencing about her when she was little. That she'll always be his little girl really came through.

Still I get the feeling that things aren't quite over yet. At least I hope they aren't. ;p
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
YAY! ANDY'S SAFE AND HOME AND ALIVE! And Sarah too! How horrified would the doctor have been if Sarah and andy got stuck over there! ~shudders with the horrible thought~ I LOVED IT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART SO KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK AND UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Oh, I really loved this. I enjoyed the Doctor talking to baby Andy so much, just adorable. (reminds me of Nick when our daughter Renee was little) It so good to see the Doctor content with a family and centered, well, at least for him. I really think it's what he wants but I also agree with the way you have his 11th self admitting his fears about actually doing it. This way we get to see both sides. Thank heavens for AU. Now I'm waiting to see 11 and SJ talk things over.
Vilinye chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Aww...he's so sweet, yes he is.
Garfield71 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I really like this :-))
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I love the interaction between Eleven and his Sarah. I can't wait to see what they have to say to each other now that Andy is back home and safe.