Reviews for Kim Possible: The Go Conspiracy
guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
continu
Resisting the Borg chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Oh wow... been forever... So, "DeMontford" has a daughter, does he? Wonder what that's going to mean.
Beckman chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Good Chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
More doubts for Kim from today, huh? I think she and Shego had better have that talk before this wears Kim down.

And some more players in town? Ought to be crowded after a while, even in Go City...

zzzoo99 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
WOW just wow this chapter was full of surprise and i think i know who reven really is
and i always thought shego held back while she was fighting kim

please please keep it coming i'm so eager to know what will happen next please please more

i can't describe what im feeling right now just...just please more
Librana chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
This is really beginning to heat up! Reven a female - didn't see that coming. What did Team Go ever do to deMontford to make him so keen to bing them down? Please keep posting!
zzzoo99 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
i'm not into shego/drakken fics and i like shego being single but i like stories where shego is united again with her brothers so please keep it coming
BlakkMagic25 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
And this story is coming out remarkably! Update sooooooooon!
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
WOW! This has such a deep and touching storyline, and has quite a few twists and turns in the future.
Resisting the Borg chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Samus is a girl, huh?

In other news, we're beginning the wind-up to the opening conflict. What's Reven going to think about Ron and Drakken?
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
More background on how DeMontford came to be what he is, and I see some connections to Team Go showing up to...

Team Go and Kim won't know what hit them if Reven goes for the kill immediately, and I'm not sure how Ron can help other than to be a moving target.

At least Hego's not going overboard about Drakken dating his sister any more.

zzzoo99 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
awwwwwwwwww reading this chapter make me smile

about shego and her family how they are reunited again and about the photo under her pillow
Resisting the Borg chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Okay, so let me go over this.

DeMontford and Reven are going to attack Team Go and Drakken sooner or later.

Drakken feels a little awkward around Shego's brothers.

Kim is still recovering psychologically from Diego, and she and Ron are going to visit Go City (that's what it looks like to me).

There's a comet that's going to land near Go City. A special comet.

Wow. I can't wait to see this all come together.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Looks like Shego's and Team Go's days are numbered, if DeMontford's plans come to pass. But I wonder if he and his bodyguard can be countered. Some interesting back story about his encounter with that comet too.

Kim's still dealing with doubts about crossing lines and maybe she'll have to put that to test again shortly...

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Something more ominous this way comes, huh? Team Go has a very formidable enemy on the horizon and it seems to be tied to their origins?

Kim's still got issues from that fight with Diego, and I believe her fears, of herself, will follow her for some time to come. Maybe Shego has some insight on what she's going through. Ron will continue to back Kim and I hope he can continue to keep up with her since he lost his MMP.

Now to see about the present and the visit to Go Towers.