Reviews for Marbles
this needs to be concluded, please dont leave it like this its an unbelievably good story and after all the chapters written already its needs finishing...
Hp-Nikita chapter 16 . 1/9
Just reread this story in its entirety again, I had forgotten how good it is! Please update, I would love to know where you're going with this. Good job once again though!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Would be so grateful if this story can be concluded or at least updated, this has been such a great story and cant be left as it is...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Its been nearly a year no since this was updated, so please please upload the next chapter. We cant leave this story like this its just too bloody good!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Almost a year...please please update? Love you & this fic, I just reread it all today :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Are you ever going to update? I miss this story... :(
rocca12 chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
I just read all your fic once again to keep on track just in case you updated ;) Mere hopes?
I would very very very very very very much enjoy part 16 Please?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
Please please please please update
smilecalvadous chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Its really excellent !Will you update ?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It is very happy reading your story,very interesting!
AmandaYu chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Is this all end!?I really want to read more about this fiction!
Kiara chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Hi I heard about the storm in the Philippines and my heart goes out to you and your loved ones I hope that you and your family are safe .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Hey Dani, are you still alive ? We all heard what happened in your country. Prayers for you and Philippines. Stay strong.
Kiara chapter 16 . 10/27/2013