Reviews for Talented
kidcrooner chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
THE PERFECT FOLLOW UP. Thank you thank you thank you for writing it! I've been rereading Taut again and again not knowing that there was a sequel. I'm soooo glad i read this.
CaitlinIntolerant chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love you.
1CarinoInu chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wait...what? That's it? Damn! Again, your descriptions are so vivid that you almost experience everything that takes place. Awesome.
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
GO KAKASHI! WOOT! I swear to goodness Sakura gets all the darned fun and it's not fair. Now imagine if she never let him take off that tag? Yes, this was a very good follow up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
A good read, very entertaining. :)
lelah-t chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
And he made lunch? Girl don't let him go! How very naughty? Or was it nice? Good work either way :D
librastar chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh wow that was hot! Great story, really enjoyed it.
SakuraStories chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
loved it!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very, very HOT. :D
QueenxofxTala chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
It was a bit rushed but still its a nice read. I wish I could test out Kakashi's talents as well...hehe
serenity-touched chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really loved it! Mmmm. I have no doubt that tongue of his is very talented.

Happy b-day Sakura indeed. xD
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
First off, yummy. XD Just had to get that out of the way.

On a more useful note of constructive criticism, there are a couple of choppy spots in here where the story does not flow as well as it could. Most notably, there seems to be a missing action or two between the paragraph where Sakura is trying to kiss Kakashi, but he is ignoring her attempts and the paragraph where they are, in fact, kissing. This laps is particularly noticeable because it is so very important to the story. The whole point is Sakura getting Kakashi to kiss her, yes? Testing out his true talents. So, did he finally kiss her of his own volition, or did she have to drag his head up and capture his attention with a more direct method?

Anywho, I enjoyed this fic and its prequel. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Clearheart chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Talented indeed. :3
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was really good, thanks for writing it! :D
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hm. Well, I personally have to say I liked the first one better. The fact that this one is written in such a distant past-tense made a bit less involving, I'd say. I would have preferred to actually witness the seduction that led up to all of this; to be honest, it really just felt like random sex instead of something that Sakura had been building towards for a long time.

Anyway, it was still well-written and enjoyable despite the aforementioned aspects. Good job.

~Song