Reviews for The Cursor
undecidable13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
ughhhh my god this is startlingly brilliant. My heart is broken even though I know they end up together.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love it! Made me cry though :'(
DELETEMYACCONT chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I love it! But I need you to not end it here no matter what, and I need some kidding action to go on between them!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Damn it you've made me cry all over again. I have literally been breaking down in tears all week every time I think about Castle properly and the ending of 47 seconds and what might happen in The Limey, and your fic has brought it all back! :'(

This was so beautifully written, and I could feel Rick's pain so acutely - hence the tears! This was amazing. :)

X :D
Detective Cherries chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
MORE MORE MORE!
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Nice angle with Caslte trying to sever ties vicariously through killing Nikki Heat.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Definitely liked it. I can very much see Castle going through this exercise. I loved this bit. So brutal and so true:

"If there was one way to ensure that Kate Beckett wouldn't be back in his life, it was that.

To kill off her alter ego the same way her mother was killed.

She would never forgive him."
Petraela chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Very very very very very good.
maggienhawk chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved this - especially the part about killer Nikki like Kate's mom was killed. So good!
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
good, i really really liked it, great job:)
actuallyido chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I can't seem to get enough of the post-ep fics for 47 seconds. I don't think i have ever read so much angst. I really like how you write the angst. I love the constant 'love is not a switch'. The line haunts you after a while. And killing Nikki is very Castle, exactly what he would try to do, i think, especially after he told Martha, '(beckett) might as well be (dead)'. I hope there's resolution at the end of this story. I haven't forgotten your fic, Dedication. It still haunts me. Please continue this one.
NeverWakingUpFromThisDream chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh God, why do all the fics hurt to read. This is one of the few ones to make me cry. I did like it though, as depressing as it is. It's realistic to me that he can't just kill Nikki as easily as Derrick. All the symbolism in this moved me. And hopefully I can't stop crying today
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
its great, it amazing me your way with words
eesperas chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Every fic of that kind makes me cry today! And episode was already yesterday! Gosh... I loved it... But it's all jut too much! It hurts! and probably will hurt till they do sth ab it!

Thank U! Sad but amazing story!
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012