Reviews for To Lose and To Gain
Heksy chapter 1 . 2/8
Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
SilverSnape31 chapter 1 . 1/24
Love it!
Your idea came to my mind before I read this story. I want to read a fic where Harry cheated on Snape's back, so I ask the other Hp fans where I can read that kind of story and someone recommend this fic to me..
LOVE IT!
Nice work!
Animosh chapter 1 . 1/19
I completely agree with your last statement! I'm totally always annoyed by bad evil cheating Severus. He's just not the type. He might not love his forced married husband, but I can't picture him as someone sleeping around with others.

So I really loved this story! Harry can be a bit slow sometimes, so that it would take him a bit to realise that he loves Severus. So I totally love this story, my only problem with it is that I wish it would be longer :D
yaoifan23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was a wonderful story i love it!
Lizzybeth74 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Totally agree with the A/N. Great story!
Medut chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Wonderful story. Really pleasant to read with original plot. I really enjoyed reading it.
KTT2123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It is refreshing to see a different perspective of how Severus and Harry's relationship would go. Too often it is all Severus' fault. I have to agree that if given a real chance to be loved Severus wouldn't take it lightly or for granted. Harry may not have had family that loved him but since he went to Hogwarts he had two very loyal best friends, and lots of other friends and mentors. Severus had no one, unless you count Dumbledore who used him despite the pain Snape had to endure being his spy. So I'm with you! Thanks again for a great story!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Good story. Severus did the right thing in leaving because then Harry realized he loved Severus. I doubt if he would have ever had this epiphany had they just kept on leading the same lives.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
What an interesting predicament! Xd An endearing Severus loving a swiddler like Harry!
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
If the other had died, would the other follow? With this kind of bond..
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Awe. Poor them. Lol. Any more chapters? Or just a one shot?
I've been playing halo trilogy since 2 weeks ago. I got a trigger finger now. Lol. Halo is fun.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I so loved this story! It made me weepy too. Really well done.
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was absolutely amazing! ..and yes, that required four exclamations.

The end was completely cliche, but some stories simply need the good ending.

You are right on the point that it would make more sense overall for Harry to be the problem. For the stories that have them getting together when Harry is still in school it makes sense, but for when they are older Harry would definitely be a wanderer.

Thank you for taking the time to write this!
-Cor-
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I agree with you! This is so much more likely to happen. Well done! I loved it. More please?
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 2/1/2013