Reviews for To Lose and To Gain
5hadowWolf chapter 1 . 3/7
THIS WAS PERFECT! I am not a huge fan of Snarry because some drama always pops up dealing with Snape. Like you said in the end I see Snape as being the more clinging type. Of course I also see Harry that way too. I just have to say that I have read this so many times and each time is like the first time.
Lovely Snarry! Made me cry. Great read before sleeping!
FynnAdair chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I like itespecially Harry being in the wrong and having to work for Severus. Your explanation makes complete sense as to why Harry would be more likely to “cheat“
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
love it so emotional :)
Closer12 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Aww! That was soooo cute! I loved it
otpsfloat chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This was beautiful. Honestly, i am tired of reading those types of stories too. This is also the first bartender hpss fic i have come across, tje closest thing to a coffee shop au. I hadnt realized how much i missed those until i read this. Thank you for this piece!
romina073021 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I love your Severus. Is nicely written and i support your tesis on the pairing.
Thanks for sharing!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I'm not usually a cheating fan, but this was a good'n.
youdontknow chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Exactly! Thank goodness someone finally understood that.
ten195 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
WOW! This story was brilliant! I love how it was Harry who destroyed the relationship and he also had to fix it! Smart!
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Lovely read!

Enjoyed it very much as the characters werent OOC.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I agree! Great story.
babygirlslytherin chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I love this
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I do like this story. I'm sick of the ones where Severus messes up, I could get him being the insecure one but he wouldn't love someone by halves. Thank you for this I enjoyed it
Kindest Regards
ER
LadyZazy chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I love your story very much. Thank you very much for the enjoyment :)