Reviews for The Road to Nowhere
Kuroneko chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
waiting for the rest

love your story
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I love how efficient everyone is in fighting. And Nami is so murderous haha. Can't wait for more :3
cb O chan chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I just love how you write the interactions within the strawhat group! You always add little things that make this story so fun to read!
Lol Sanji and Zoros reactions when they realized Law was coming with them...XD
I can't wait for the next chapter! ! ! ! !
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Hooray for an update. I hope there is plenty of action soon. Can't wait for more :3
weightwatcher chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Hello,
I've really been enjoying your story so far, I'm a big fan of AUs... but one little thing,

would you maybe consider changing the way you space your writing, it's a little off-putting to see pure text in such chunky paragraphs.

...Although maybe it's just me...
cb O chan chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
AHHHHH! ! ! So THAT'S why Sanji and Zoro were wearing those clothes at the beginning! ! ! And why they had Frankys van! ! ! And why they didn't want to explain what happened... LOL LAW IS THE BEST TROLLING SOB EVER! ! ! AND SANJIS DREAM OF ZORO CROSS-DRESSING! ! !XDXDXD I absolutely LOVE this chapter! I was wondering why the chapters were all of a sudden focused on this little trip with Zoro, Sanji, and Law, but I UNDERSTAND NOW! ! !
PLEASE KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! ! !
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! !
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Zoro really needs to learn not to fall for the same trick. XD Oh lord, I feel so bad for them; at least Franky was there to help. Can't wait for more :3
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I am so glad I came across this story. It is making me laugh so hard (this chapter and others). Poor poor Zoro, he is going to be harassed by Sanji for that forever; Poor Bepo too, being harrassed by Law xD. Keep up the good work! :3
cb O chan chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
One of the things I love about this story is that you always add the little things in-"Jazz Man" Laboon was just awesome. It made me smile that you stuck that inXD
""Law, however, offers you tea, which you accept, then proceeds to laugh at you for the next two hours because he'd slipped a muscle relaxant in there. So while you're panicking because you can't coordinate and barely move and don't know why, there is a doctor manically laughing while randomly prodding parts of your body for fun. He's frickin' crazy, I'm telling you,"
I was giggling uncontrollably after reading this! ! ! I could totally visualize it! ! !
" "you're my best friend" a goofy cartoon voice replied, "awe, thanks Bepo" Law muttered giving the bear an affectionate pat, the human Bepo Bear appeared to sulk at the action,"
This is another bit I found to be too damn funny-POOR BEPOXD
""Have you ever thought it would be fun to try on one of Ivanikov's drag queen outfits?" Sanji almost laughed at the stupid question but the sudden strain and almost painful grimace across the swordsman's face instead had his jaw hitting the floor in shock. It was so obvious that the marimo was struggling with his answer; not only his face scrunched up in discomfort but like his entire body was trying to physically wiggle away from the question. "No!" Zoro kept insisting repetitively, "oh my fucking god!" Sanji said still in shock."
And finally, the part that left me loling. Sanji is gonna be teasing Zoro a lot with this blackmailXD
Please keep up the awesome work! ! ! I look forward to an update! ! !
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! !
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
This fanfic is one of the best on this site.

This fanfic has everything - A very creative and interesting plot, an exciting setting, and some great "what if" situations if the cast of One Piece was in the modern world. It also gave me lots of inspiration. Had I not discovered this fanfic, I wouldn't be writing out my modern-day AU fic set in New York. I'll be sure to tell you the details of it, as some parts of it will be inspired by your fanfic.

Those are the reasons why I favorite/followed this fic. I hope you update soon and flesh out more of this wonderful AU.
cb O chan chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I loved how you gave the back story of how Luffy met each StrawHat member! ! ! And poor ACE! ! ! I can't wait to see how Luffy confronts Buggy the Clown about Ace's hat! ! ! I WANT AN UPDATE! ! !
P.S.- Zoro still needs a chance to try out his new car too!XD
P.S.S.- PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! !
Luke Holloway chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Brilliant story so far. Love the way each character grows and develops on the reader and can be associated with. That comes with a very consistent and high level of detail to set every scene carefully. Also numerous funny moments that arise from a very creative and original mind which is quite unique given pre defined characters. Have to say zoro, sanji and luffy are certainly the funniest characters whose personalities bounce off each other remarkably well. Very much looking foward to further chapters from yourself :-)
cb O chan chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Jesus, You update fast! I wonder what Zoros gonna do with his new car? ! !XD The whole competition had me laughing my ass off-It was really easy to visualize the characters doing the bucket-on-the-head water game!XD And the end was sort of like a reminder that it isn't all fun and games-I wonder how Buggy got a hold of Ace's hat? ? ? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! !
PS- The Sanjis-face-in-Zoros-crotch bit was golden! ! ! Please keep up the awesome work! !
cb O chan chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Yay Sanji! I loved these chapters-the whole foxy restaurant competition idea is awesome! I wonder whats inside the case Kaku was holding on to? With all the funny games going on, its almost easy to forget that the strawhats are still mainly there to do business with the cp9. I wanna know what type of information they have for Luffy! And I wanna know who wins the games!XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
cb O chan chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Wow. This story deserves more recognition! ! ! I can tell you work really hard on each chapter! Before I continue reading, I just wanted to say that the last three chapters had me literally laughing out loud-my parents were getting annoyed at me because of it!XD I love how you are including all the different characters-be it villains or good guys-and giving them different roles in this fic. The whole Absalam/thriller bark cupcakes was brilliant. I also like how you are changing the points of view around-not just sticking with Nami. I shall continue reading and see what else you have in storeXD
ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! ! !