Reviews for Through The Witch's Eyes
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Oh I thought u just named a witch Hiatus...
Hehe
Mirror-Mimic chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
She was Sayaka's witch... right? Anyway, this one had a very harmonious feel. I like it.
Mirror-Mimic chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
...Charlotte, I don't think that was cheese...
NightSkyWolves chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for at least reaching my favorite Puella Magi's witch. I don't mind how long I have to wait for another one, I'll still look forward to it. Thanks for letting us know that you're on hiatus and why, I don't think too many people do that.

Advice on a convention? Can't ask me that. XD I haven't been to one. But hope ya have fun.
andyjay18 chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Well, thanks for at least getting to Ophelia (Gretchen will be the last one, right?), and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. If I could, I would certainly submit a recommendation to your lit professors based on your poetry.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Of course these two poems are loved as well.
NightSkyWolves chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
AW HECK YEA! My favorite character in Puella Magi's witch! WOO!
Jesusgirl4God chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
I love these poems! They're so beautiful. It hard to think that what the witches really were just girls that fell to grief. These poems really show the feeling that each of the witches expressed, showing a hint of the girls' previous lives.
NightSkyWolves chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Out of every witch, (not counting Elly) Oktavia's poem is probably my favorite. :( The fact that she is Sayaka's witch is so sad... I really messed up the series for myself. XD

I watched episode 1 first, of course. Then I watched episodes 10-12, and I was exceedingly confused. Then 3, 5-9, 2, and finally 4. XD I messed up the order severely.
andyjay18 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Beautiful work, man. But I forget; were there official Witch card descriptions of Holger and Klarissa?

Also, I know this is called "Through the WITCH'S Eyes", but will there be a poem for that lil' rascal Kyubey?
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Good two poems.
NightSkyWolves chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Yay! Elly is my new favorite witch! But God, episode 4 scared the crap out of me. I only recently watched it though, but dang. The part that I thought was awesome happened to be Elly's possible magical girl design inside her TVs! Yay! Flying TVs are good for the environment.
NightSkyWolves chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
What chapter does Arzt Kochen appear in? I wanna read that one. O. O
NightSkyWolves chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
O. O I always have known Roberta had a nature of rage, but dang. I wasn't expecting her to swear so much in only a few paragraphs! XD
NightSkyWolves chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Satomi? I don't know who she is. XD Probably because I don't read the manga. Anyway, I'm happy ya updated!