Reviews for Walk the Deathly Edge
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 2 . 3/16
YAY! i dont like fluffy voldemort either XD
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
really good story so far .
Tobalerone chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Sirius to the rescue! I hope you don't kill him off! Ahh the beginnings of infatuation. Update!
SoulWithoutAName chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Awesome! Really truly definitely awesome! I eagerly await the next chapter! For a first timer, you're really good! So what is the magic that calls to harry so? What will Sirius do now he's seen the living conditions of his godson? Will snape see? He will at least start to look! How will dumbles finally loose Harry's respect? What is voldy planning? What does it truly mean for Harry to be able to cast that spell so easily? How will the slytherin react?
Please go on!
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
amazing love chapter please update soon
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
cool
mabidiso chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Amazingly riveting. Truly. You've got some fantastic atmosphere going on here - excellent tension and mystery and lovely action too. So, where's the rest of the story? After such a spectacular beginning, surely your muse didn't just suddenly give out. Crank that little sucker back up!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
great story. please give us another update soon!11
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I hope you update this again.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
"FIENDFYRE" Crimson eyes widened with shock. Snakes, basilisks, grims, three headed cerberus, and strange winged horses of fire sped towards Voldemort, spreading outward.
How can you hope to control it? Are you ready to die if the Cup doesn't take you back?
So, Dumbledore is afraid of Harry's dark affinity?
A strange little smile curled on the Dark Lord's face. "It was not all luck," was quietly spoken. Snape could barely make it out
Doesn't Severus know of Fiendfyre, didn't Lucius tell him of it?
Harry and Voldemort will end up together…but their relationship will not be romantic. I absolutely despise fluffy!loving!soft!Voldemort. I mean I'll have them care for each other and be faithful, but their relationship will most definitely be pretty damned screwed up.
Agree. Read "Xerosis" (story #6985795). And "Darkness and Dreams Collide" (story #6996054). And "Eden" (story #7099890). And "How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V" (story #3542099).
I don't remember right now other good examples of Harry and Tom as equals, with romance, and yet not fluffy, not soft; you may look through my favourite stories, since I do consider Voldemort the better side in the war.
But I should forewarn you that my tastes are diverse, and in my boredom, I venture into lands
of mist and rain where sky is purple and grass is orange,
where ghost and boy and old man create a chimera of green and red eyes,
where chimera tears through the trees and calls nine-tailed fox a kit,
where ghostly kitten wields a wand with assistance of plants loving hand,
where train descends from storm onto cold snow and shadows give away of visitor true form.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus, Voldemort. Ill luck to Albus.
DeathByCoffee chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Hmm, it's be awhile since you updated which is really too bad. I hope you do still want to finish this one, it's another very interesting and original idea, but I think I do agree that romance my not be the best direction to take. Whatever direction you do take it in I'm sure it'll be an interesting read, though. Your very talented at writing, I hope you pick back up on updating soon. I'm can't wait to see what happens next :)
Abandoned-Account2012 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
What I think is that this story is great so far - made even more so by the fact that this is your first ever story. You are doing commendably well - a hell of a lot better than many, many authors more experienced than you. The only issue I found is that you forgot a couple of commas - something many wouldn't even notice - so no worries unless you're OCD or a perfectionist. Anyway, please update soon - I'll definitely be waiting.

P.s. Your Dumbledore was fine. Great even. Very realistic.
AzraelLilith chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I admit I'm really excited about this fic since I share your apparent hatred for a fluffy Voldemort. *shuddering* His and Harry's relationship is going to be interesting! I enjoyed reading the first chapters and honestly can't wait to read more! My only worry is Harry's power. I don't really think him more powerful than Voldemort (which some fics seems to imply or express rather loudly), on the contrary. But it's your story and I'm simply left waiting for the next update. ;-)
lady wolvie chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
its great
Kenjo chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love it! I do hope Harry will distrust Albus quickly:)