Reviews for Hidden Beneath
Pezzy666333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is absolutely great! I love the idea and you nailed the characters! Great work
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
aaawwwwww poor Connor, what did that bitch do to him and why, really glad that it all worked out in the end, their so cute together, totally adorable; are you doing a sequel to this coz I really think that you should, I'd love to see what happens next, and there are so many questions, what was Helen up to, how did she get into the Ark, and get away again, what did she do to him, and why, is he ok now, what was the purpose of it, what will the others at the Ark say about them, how the hell did Connor get out of the Ark, and to their flat, really really love it fantastic job, hope you continue it, I think it has great promise. ;-D
iEvenstarEstel chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I really can't heap enough praise upon this fic. It's absolutely superlative. You tackled Abby's trauma head on and showed that though she was wounded, she was not broken, not completely - and you took that further, demonstrating how it was Connor and his love that started her down the healing path and she'd come just far enough that she could give it back to him when he needed it most. Together, the can go all the way and walk that path together. Outstanding!
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Okay, need to breath now . . .that. was. intense! . .so why was it somehow hot, too. Am I sick? Agg! Poor Connor but Abby is amazing, knowing how to control the situation by, basically, letting it get out of control. By the way, where you been? Nice of you to come back with a ROAR!
PrehistoricCat chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'm speechless, wow! This isn't an easy subject matter to do justice to and you have done it perfectly. It's not glamourised, sexed up and it's not dark and depressing. The balance is just right and I felt so incredibly sorry of both of them here... Connor's clearly battling with what he knows is wrong but can't control, and Abby's dealing with her own demons of the past.

At least, as Abby said, Helen has forced their hand and brought out the way they actually feel about each other. A horrible way for it to happen but it did.

Brilliant!