Reviews for When You Fall
kennisha.james chapter 7 . 8/26
Aw shit, its getting really bad now. How are they gonna win?!
E.N.D.K chapter 7 . 6/28
This is a really cool story.
Lochness Nessie chapter 7 . 1/7
ahhh how could you leave it like this! I must know what happens! I really hope someone finds and helps them get out!
Jazzybella chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Can't wait until the update. I need to see how they overcome this obstacle. You so do know how to write these two.
Eva Galana chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
What a horrible, horrible thing - to leave us hanging with such a cliffhanger! *cheeky grin*

It's always a pleasure watching these two find their way to each other; and so much 'fun' watching as they overcome any obstacle in their way. Now, they need to destroy this hollow, free themselves, and go home.

Snap! All in a day's work!
tsukitenshi21 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
This was an amazing chapter! I couldn't stop reading it. Please update soon.
kuroh chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
SwEeT-LuCiD-DrEaMs chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
NamineLily chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I'm not going to lie, this made me cry. So many feeeeeels. It is so beautiful though. I hope Byakuya finds a way to save them all so that they can have their happily ever after. 3
Nyma chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Omg omg omg!
PlayMyPoisonousGame chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
This one is friggin awesome, for lack of better words. Please continue it quickly! I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Spunky! That was INTENSE! I was reading and I was like "OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD!" It was like I was riding a roller coaster again! And the cliff hanger made me feel like the roller coaster stopped upside down and it's making me crazy! Please update this soon!
Picklez80 chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Exciting chapter! Can't wait to see more.
HikariMustang25 chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
irritatedbookwor chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
*wince* OUCH! I hope you've got something planned so they can get out with their own [and their kids] lives in one piece. So. You've confirmed that Byakuya's expecting; will the same prove true of Renji before all's said and done? Things are going to be.. /interesting/ for the next while. And while I'm thinking about it, what's going on in the Seireitei while those two are busy trying to protect and rescue themselves? After all, the Sixth is now short both its Taichou AND Fukutaichou, the Kuchiki's are missing their Clan head and what about the Soutaichou? At the very least, he's probably steaming.

You'll probably enjoy this. One of your Byakuya/Aizen stories I was rereading a chapter of plonked a new plot bunny on my head... again! This one involves Ichigo, Uryu, ?, and the Soul King. It also adds a whole new reason for the existence of the Quincies (NO Juhabach/Vandenreich!).

Things start out when Ichigo abruptly finds himself holding the.. 'essence'.. of the Soul King inside himself. After he manages to calm down enough to start to think, the Soul King speaks up and explains what had happened to force this: the King's physical body was ruined beyond recovery and he now needed to undergo a rebirth. Two problems: 1. he couldn't reach the King's Prism in time, and 2. the traditional pair of parents would just leave him vulnerable to being destroyed the same way he just was. So he needed to correct that flaw first via a different type of rebirth. Ichigo does a fair bit of squawking over the course of the explanation[s], even as he (reluctantly) comes to terms with /why/ _he_ was the one playing host to the Spirit King. Just incidentally, Kurotsuchi and Aizen are *both* going to land in severely hot water over what happened to the Quincies. It turned out that in the traditional rebirth, one of the parents was always a Quincy.

Think this sounds like an expandable idea?