Reviews for When You Fall
imapatriot96 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Please please please come back and update this story.
Mmm chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
i think i'll just be a brat and say 'update! update! now!' pretty please?
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Aw shit, its getting really bad now. How are they gonna win?!
E.N.D.K chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
This is a really cool story.
Lochness Nessie chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
ahhh how could you leave it like this! I must know what happens! I really hope someone finds and helps them get out!
Jazzybella chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Can't wait until the update. I need to see how they overcome this obstacle. You so do know how to write these two.
Eva Galana chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
What a horrible, horrible thing - to leave us hanging with such a cliffhanger! *cheeky grin*

It's always a pleasure watching these two find their way to each other; and so much 'fun' watching as they overcome any obstacle in their way. Now, they need to destroy this hollow, free themselves, and go home.

Snap! All in a day's work!
tsukitenshi21 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
This was an amazing chapter! I couldn't stop reading it. Please update soon.
kuroh chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
countinue…
SwEeT-LuCiD-DrEaMs chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
NamineLily chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I'm not going to lie, this made me cry. So many feeeeeels. It is so beautiful though. I hope Byakuya finds a way to save them all so that they can have their happily ever after. 3
Nyma chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Omg omg omg!
PlayMyPoisonousGame chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
This one is friggin awesome, for lack of better words. Please continue it quickly! I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Spunky! That was INTENSE! I was reading and I was like "OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD!" It was like I was riding a roller coaster again! And the cliff hanger made me feel like the roller coaster stopped upside down and it's making me crazy! Please update this soon!
Picklez80 chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Exciting chapter! Can't wait to see more.