Reviews for All This Time
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Did like this story nicely put together
Vampiyaa chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
No WAY you like Caskett AND Captain Swan :D you ROCK! I totally DIED in that ep where Castle found out she lied :o this was a great fic (though i do wish you'd gone down the smut path ;D who doesn't love Caskett smut?)
SeannysMom chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Amazing chapter and wonderful story ! I really loved it. Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
AMAZING!
contrite shadow chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
For irrelevant reasons, I was looking for something to keep my fingers from writing another story and found this. Enjoyed it, thank you. I'm not caught up on Season 4, though. So I had to stop reading your notes. I'm about to check whether you've written any other Castle stories, with fingers crossed.
bones35 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
This is one of my favorite stories; just really well done!
gidro chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Yes we deserve that ! Thanks again ;)
gidro chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
you know what, yes it's very frustrating to see this show, because they avoid to talk. Like this 2nd chapter ! :p

But here i know that everything will be ok very soon. But that's because you're not doing it for money, no reason to let it grow for years.

This show is dead to me, ended with the barbie blonde in the episode after 47 seconds. That's all the autors deserved, for putting their interest before the people who love their show. ( Goes for Bones too. And thanks to Chuck, they tried and succeed ! )

And i'm happy to have good stuff to read, shared by people like you. So thanks
WriterBeckett chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Yes, yes and yes! You don't know how happy I am right now! :D This story is fabulous! I hope it will happen soon! :) Great story, great writer. That's all and you know it. :) Congrats!
lkwill39 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Nice! Hope she talks to him sooner than the week.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Interesting chapter! We all are loving Lanie right now. BTW: regarding your AN at the end of the chapter, Aissiello is never right. ever.
someguyshere chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
If you would make a TV show out of your relationship, the viewers would tear out their hairs in frustration. so so true i keep my hair short for just such occasions
RickBeckett chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Funny I took her preening in her dress without any advance warning of the undercover op both in Castle's face and way out of character for someone that has less then 24 hours earlier professed her feelings and the need to tell him as very much being insensitive and trying to get a rise out of Castle. See if he's still jealous. No need not to tell him, but she sure enjoyed the look of hurt on his face.

Your story is great thought :)
lkwill39 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Wow! Great chapter! I can only hope that it will go a similar way one the show. I like the "I love you, you dumbass!" Classic! I liked parts of the show Monday night too. I didn't like that there was so little Castle as well. But he hasn't seemed quite himself lately even before he found out Beckett's secret or maybe it's just me. Anyway, I loved the girl talk too. :)
Keronshara chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Alexis doesn't call Martha "Grandma". Alexis calls Martha "Grams".