Reviews for An Annoyed Spy and a Wave of Pure Madness
Fox Kit Princess chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Great job on this chapter, but you made an spelling mistake on a name in this chapter.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Great job on this chapter and I'am looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Great job on this chapter, but you made an mistake by calling this chapter 2 when it should be chapter 1.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Great job on this prologue.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I like this story so much! Please update!
Kaappimorso chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
AGH! Started reading this yesterday, and it's amazing! :''''3 (and probably the only Brave 10 fic that doesn't contain yaoi x_x)

Waiting for that next chapter! :'D

Hugs, Linn
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Oh god, Isanami... Haha Saizou!
I'M SO VERY SORRY FOR MY LATENESS!
I hope you can forgive me, *Bows, anime style!*
I thank you for the chapter and the er...*blushes* mention...
Ja Ne!
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
*Sobs* Thank you for mentioning me ] *Glomps*
AHHH, favorite part:
"'Don't call me that...' Embarrassment.

'Boyfriend?! 'the hell?' Indignation.

'Am I really cute?' Joy"
You my friend have mastered their characteristics!
Thanks for updating, Ja!
sock-bunnie chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I haven't had the time to read in so long but I stayed home sick today and this was the highlight of my day :)
Chibiko chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Merci ma natto! Je te retourne le compliment! Et je suis pressée que tu me fasses lire la suite! Ah là là c'est tellement bien la lecture en avant première! (même avant Toyotan!) XD
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
He had such a tone that Saizou almost felt insulted to be called a 'person'.
Haha, that one got to me...to be insulted by being called a person!

Saizou was kissed good night on the doorstep of his room (yes, literally. He would remember this night for the rest of his life)
Poor Sai-Chan! Who did it? Did Yuki do it? I love you Yuki but, hands off; Saizou is mine! (Yes, I a fan-girl XP)

LOL, thanks for uploading!
SpeedDemon01 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
wow the story is getting more cooler and intersting keep on it (And I love how you picture Yukimura cocky but with humor sinces really awesome)
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Attention please, my dears! To Isanami and the spy who is hugging her passionately: I, Lord Sanada Yukimura, am here to save you from all those bad guys... oh, and girls!'-Haha, Yukimura...you're just awesome. But, I love my Saizou...please update!
Chibiko chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Ahlalala ton histoire est juste géniale... j'aurai du te laisser un review plus tôt ma natto! J'attends avec impatience la suite! Surtout que moi je peux la lire avant les autres . (ps: Vive yukimura! et rokuro..)
Chibiko, alias ta co-auteure, alias ta beta-readeuse, alias ta lectrice number 1,... bn je m'arrête.. (faut que j'écrive un peu Gabriel me donne du fil à retordre.)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Meemertree: Its not too gloomy. it is just as much as the actual beginning of the story. done well as usual! :)