Reviews for Open Minded
SSheffer chapter 1 . 4/7
I have never been so happy that people can't use magic. If anyone ever cast that spell on me, I would be so buggered...I have the most sarcastic and inappropriately foul mouthed inner thoughts, and I'm pretty sure that the world is not ready to hear them.
viv-heart chapter 4 . 3/25
This was a wild ride. Really. The idea with the spell was amusing
DMHGIsMyOTP chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
This was a really original idea well done on writing it and illustrating it so excellently, you really did a brilliant job.
nilsche chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
oh my god. i don't know if i can finish this but the secondhand embarrassment is sooo heavy
delicatecherry chapter 4 . 9/25/2016
Nice.
delicatecherry chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
What he loves her instead?

Orrrrr he could be the serial killer and have the real Draco.
delicatecherry chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Well of course she fancies you :)
Love it.
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Oh this is reaaaally good. I just wish the dialogue paragraphs were aligned better for easier reading!
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Really funny! :)
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Ohhh I'm almost finished with all your stories. They're delightful!
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Oh god. I'm gonna die laughing here!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
That git! I wanted to beat him round the head in the beginning then she made me want to cry and then I think I friggin love him too! Ugh! This was fun! I loved it! On to the next story! :)
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
That was hot! And what the hell does he mean? He better be playing! I'm gonna smack him! Lol. If it were possible that is.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Damn beautiful bastard. Lol. He's so so smarmy!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I was just going to read all four chapters and then comment but tmi had to say, this chapter had me laughing! The thought about Draco! Oh lord!