Reviews for And Keep Your Enemies Closer
MarthLover298 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
You made me cry omg
missymousemonster chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I really liked this but at the same time it stung to read. I dont know, I like painful reads. Even if it's only a little.

Heheh :) I was going to ask if you could write more for this one but at the same time, I'm not really sure what else you could add to this. It's pretty good just like this -
Ran Kudo 4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I loved the story but hated the ending, I just cant stand sad endings.
ShimaBonBon chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Why no happy ending... :,(
Such an amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
EdwardxRoy13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
But...NO! They were so adorable together! NOOOOO! DX
FandomNut chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved the plot. The ending killed me though. DX
QueenOfSuperheroes chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Well thank you. Thank you for writing a beautiful fanfic and gave me happy feels from the becoming then ripping my heart out and stomping on it at the end. ;A; why did you have to be so mean?
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
0.0...WHAAAAAA!
NOOOOOOOOO!
sorry, had to get that off my chest.
It was amazing. Just sad at the end, but, hey, i love me some angst...;)
Shofina48625 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
AAH! you're so evil! *cries* This has me in tears! *continues crying* I loved it and hated it!

But on a serious note, it was welll written and all the characters were on the spot! How could you do this to the ending though?! :'(
smilerg98 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Omfg i hate you. This. Is. Terrible. In the best possible way. But my heart D: seriously though, this is really well written and i hate it and love it okay bye
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awwww tis was so sad! -cries-
epic fangirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
this almost made ME cry, i hope you know. not only was it sexy and erotic, it had plot, and heart, and everyone was IN CHARACTER! Good job to you, i adored the story, and here by award you the title of ouran fanfic boss! keep it up, do a twin story next!
missbip0lar chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Boo for sad endings! I just love Kyouya and Tamaki together. But you're right... That probably is the only way their relationship would end... Great story!
kxt otp chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
noooooooooooooo they have to end up togetherrrrrrrrrrr
BuBbLeZ-BOTDF chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
It would have been cute if Tamaki turned around and forgave Kyoya. But still... its a good story!