Reviews for The Orphanage
StrainAsylum chapter 34 . 1/15/2017
Very good, despite too short chapters.
Agent Jaques chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
Absolutely riveting. A compelling look at Illya's sad but hopeful youth. Fantastic!
situbu chapter 34 . 5/9/2012
This was an outstanding story, your delving into Illya's past is again insightful and done. More Illya series stories please?
rec1 chapter 34 . 5/7/2012
This was a wonderfully emotional story, showing Illya's growth from boyhood to being a man. It was outstanding, especially since there was so much put into so few words. Thanks for this story.
rec1 chapter 33 . 5/7/2012
Great choice, if you don't go, you're dead.
rec1 chapter 32 . 5/7/2012
No doubt who the pipe belongs to. I like how you're winding this down.
rec1 chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
Ah the hammer is about to fall, along with the sickle. Never liked Viktor.
rec1 chapter 30 . 5/7/2012
You've really summed up his character very well, offering plausible explanations for the way he is.
rec1 chapter 29 . 5/7/2012
Still lonely even though he's among his intellectual peers. So sad.
rec1 chapter 28 . 5/7/2012
Luck finally falls his way.
rec1 chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
Great action and love how Illya puts an end to it.
rec1 chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
No wonder he hid his feelings, so much sadness for one person could make or break him. He's a survivor in many ways isn't he?
rec1 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Lots to catch up on this one. Can visualize the tough little Illya trying to fit in, with that cigarette hanging from his mouth. And here's he's getting blamed and is innocent. No breaks for him.
RoseLight chapter 34 . 5/7/2012
A lovely conclusion, and a reminder that sometimes the influence of just one person in your life can make the difference. We must be thankful to such folks in our lives, and wary of our influence on others.
Muncle chapter 34 . 5/5/2012
This was an outstanding back story for Illya. Very well done.