Reviews for How to Annoy MrL
objectshowshippersfangirl chapter 23 . 6/19
OMG, cool! Well I have an Idea! Make Mr.L play and have him get all of the easter eggs! Since he hates sonic I thought it will be halarious. BTW I know I spelt some words wrong I'm a bad speller,LOL. Also video tape it!
Fezzes64 chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mr. L shall be annoyed for...64 MORE YEARS! :D We should all wear matching T-shirts or something XD Or...Matching Fezzes! :D XD Nice chapter! Love the whole Honey idea XD
RueSinger chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Lol I looooove the Sonic Chapter X3
Meta Night Star chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
O_o MORE INTRODUCTION!
BloodyFantom chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Me: WHAT!? YOU CAN'T LEAVE! YOU'RE WAY TOO AWESOME TO LEAVE! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING!? I LOVE THIS STORY WAY TO MUCH FOR YOU TO LEAVE!

Jade: Calm down Aubrei.

Me: Fine.

Leondra: Dude, when she's acting like this it can only mean one thing: TAKE HER TO THE HOUSE NOW!

Jade: OKAY! *escorts me to house*

Me: *yells* I LOVED THIS CHAPTER BTW!
BritishWaffleSyrup chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
NUU! Why are you leaving? :/ This was a really good story! (Sorry if I'm putting pressure on you)
Random Person chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU CAN'T LEAVE!
Sniff oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
xRandom Personx
Fezzes64 chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
Aw, cute! XD Poor L...Lol just leave that in the hallway XD

No! Please don't leave us! We love you here! D': Please stay?!
BloodyFantom chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
HAPPY FLIPPING NEW YEAR EVEN THOUGH IT WAS TWO DAYS AGO!
Fezzes64 chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
W00T THE WORLD DIDN'T END! I liked this special :3 Mr. L...Pffft, XD XD XD
Fezzes64 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
XD *Reveals I have been dancing with Germany* AHHH! GERMANY! XD XD XD D'awww! I totally forgot this was an annoying L story, and then...Yup! XD That was fluffily hilarious!
BloodyFantom chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
Merry Xmas my lovely persons!
Ginger the Espeon chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
Fluffy ending! X3
Fezzes64 chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
PFFFFT XD XD XD *ROTFL* I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIIIRT I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIIIRT, FULL OF CHOCOLATE POWDER! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
FairHairedAdventureSeeker chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
U should have luigi come out and stalk him and say random things like " it's like I'm looking in a mirror! Except that my refeltion is way uglyier!"