Reviews for lets get through this together
abigail chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I really like this story:)
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Welcome to fanfic :) This is an interesting idea and you have a lively and engaging writing style that I enjoy. I do notice though that you don't take a new line when a new person speaks, which gets a bit confusing. I think with the proper formatting this could be excellent, though. Good luck x
writingblondie chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I like where you're going with this, i can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
it was very good
Myriad Hunt chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Could you post the next few chapters this week. I have had a really bad week and I really like this so mabey this could cheer me up.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
plz continue this story its amazing !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
The plot is good but the grammar needs a little work. So far, I like where this is going.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great story. Very similar to what happened in Underworld, the sequel. Be careful of some grammatical and spelling errors though.
RockerBabe414 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Yay! *happy dance* you decided to keep going! It was pretty good, the only faults i could find were a few spelling ones but yeah. Write on babe
RockerBabe414 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Wow! love abandoned, love the Pierce/John romance. good job babe
Maureen Ponderosa chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
I really like you story so please don't delete it! But it would also be cool if you could make one for after Underworld. Could you do both? Please?
girllybell chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
I would love for you to finish it. I don't want to read Underworld but I would really like to finish yours. I like yours better so please continue! Just don't make it exactly like Underworld, I ant the story from you.
Ella-Mango chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
You should most definitely continue this fanfic. It doesn't matter that underworld is out just as long as your fanfic is different. Its all about reading new ideas (well it is for me) so if you have an idea then go with it. And maybe when you bring this to a close then write a new one. I just think it would be a shame to give up now.
musiclover1995 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Please don't delete this story i really like it! i don't think ypou need to quit this story just because underworld is coming out or is out...don't think its out where i live! haha i think you should do both!
girllybell chapter 3 . 5/7/2012