Reviews for A Betrayal of the Worst Kind
sigh chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
yeah, right. Tupac rulz, man. So does killing. I bet you're one of those people who thinks every home should have a gun, huh? You're a ing idiot. BTW, your stories are horrible.
Toxic Shade chapter 3 . 2/1/2001
aboslutle wonderful! complete drama, just the way i like it! Takari 4 ever!, but i think instead of putting 'u' put 'you'. it probly didn take much time to write this, but its still a masterpiece. ill cya la2 ;)

Nightcream's personal 79 everyone's grudge :)
Seroci chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Sad. Sad. S-A-D. DO I NEED TO SpELL IT FOR YOU? VERY angst story, my fave type! Poor Matt. Poor Kari. POOR TK, while I'm at it! *sobs* Wonderful...
me chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
ok why couldn't you kill davis and made kari and tk live. i hate davis! but good story still even though its kinda depressing
me chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
ok why do you have to punish tk why couldn't it have been davis. good story but why tk.
me chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!ohmygod not kari. why does she have to betray tk. wah!
TAKARI LOVER chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS YOU FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKED MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I COULD BARELY FINISH READING YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC "story" SO YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS YOU FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKED MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I COULD BARELY FINISH READING YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC "story" SO YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS YOU FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKED MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I COULD BARELY FINISH READING YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC "story" SO YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS YOU FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKED MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I COULD BARELY FINISH READING YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC "story" SO YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS YOU FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKED MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I COULD BARELY FINISH READING YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC "story" SO YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS YOU FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKED MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I COULD BARELY FINISH READING YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC "story"
ZellyBaby chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
i really dont enjoy being called a bastard you cunt faced *begins to get hostile but quickly calms down* anyway i dont really care what the hell you call me *points to the computer and laughs at the cunt faced who called her a bastard but there is no reaction so she stops pointing and taunting at the cunt faced * :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
YOUR AN UGLY BASTARD IM CRYING NOW I HATE YOU!
Cirus Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TK DIED AND HE HATED KARI! *sniffles* oh well... they can love each other in heaven... maybe?
Gwen Darrow chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
You really need to write a turn about... and I was wondering if you could help me with a stroy that I'm going to be writing.
greenteeks chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Yeah, it was different... really sad too, but good *sniff*
Metal GarurumonDragonball5 chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Ooh, soooooo sad. If you E-mail me with permission, I'd like to make a fic sequel to this beautiful,but badly spelled,story. But the ending with a dead Kari is gonna be altered. Your call.
MiMiGuRl chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
OMG! TK! PLZ HURRY W/ THE NEXT PART! I NEED TO KNOW WUT HAPPENS! PLZ?
MiMiGuRl chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Poor Tk! and whos pov is that? i'm gussing matt.