Reviews for The King and Queen of Lost Things
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 4/21
So sweet and beautiful. Your writing is whimsical and also witty. I have enjoyed everything you've put out so far. Thanks for posting! It's a treat every time I open a new story.
vickyloka chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
MAN! How do you do this? How can you write the most amazing smuts ever and still come up with something like this?

You write the most adorable fics on Earth! I love each of them!

This was SO sweet and... warm, if I can say that. It's just so nice to see them happy with not a care in the world .

And I loved the idea that once they're back to their world they'll take stuff from ours. It's so obvious and yet I had never thought of that before.

Amazing, hun... Loved it!

Can I translate this one too?! *.*

(Yes, I know... I want all of them lol)
JainaSkylar chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww! This is so cute! :3
domina tempore chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

This is gorgeous. Really, truly gorgeous. In defiance of my generally cynical nature, I have found myself simply obsessed with the relationship (true love!) of Rumpel and Belle. And you have done beautifully here. I've spent the better part of today pouring through fic for these two, and I've found none so well/written or flawless or FULL as this one. Does that even make sense? Reading this story filled me up and made me feel almost like I was the one dancing on air ;).

I'm clearly a little giddy right now from these feelings (and probably a little sugar-high, haha), but in all honesty and seriousnes this is one of the best things that I have ever read on this site; certainly the best of them I've ever seen. You have my undying awe and respect for this; fantastic job. (:
Lady Cobweb chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very sweet. I love how you've spliced the two worlds together. Nicely written. :)
The Yankee Countess chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Life is just better when Rumbelle dance in the air ;o) sweet story!
Opera123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love your small stories, but I would love to read a longer piece from you again.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Bless your prolificness (if that's a proper word; sounds a bit unwieldy)! Favourite lines: contemplating dealing with the mess with a tank of gas & some matches, Regina being buried in 7 places (a satisfying thought), and 'in places the magic is downright wonky' g . Interesting idea of the blended realm (old & new mixed together) & Rumpel never knowing what form he'll wake up in. That would be just freaky.
Soladara chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loved it. You write sweet so well. The imagery was very vivid and pulled me right into the story. I love the little glimpses into their possible lives but when you think you are ready I'd love to see a full length HAPPY story from you. You've got the writing skills for sure and we readers would be lucky to see what you create. Thank you for being so prolific, I look forward to all your stories they are so creative.
fuzzy chapter 1 . 3/28/2012