Reviews for All the Percybilities
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 37 . 10/5
Overall I really love this story along with almost all of your other works. The only problem with this particular fic, to me, is the fact that your first world were more developed and explained exactly what choices made things happen. As the story progressed I feel as if you got more rushed and stopped developing the world's much. That is the only problem with this otherwise extraordinary fic!
Phe Phe Nix chapter 5 . 9/13
This story is great! But my favorite chapters are four and five, I just love it when Percy confronts his fears, it's beautiful. Well done, well done.
MarissaTodd chapter 37 . 6/29
I love your stories. I always think what the canon would think of your canon.
annabethhermione chapter 9 . 4/25
Can't you do ACTUAL canon at the end, either as the last of the seven's test or as an extra quest for Nico?
C o l o u r l e s s n e s s chapter 25 . 3/13
oi
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
Why do I get the feeling that you just enjoy throwing people overboard?
Lyaoi chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
I love this fic! You really did a great job with it all. I didn't know Chaos was female, but since you seem so sure I believe you. I would just like to say why everyone is bothering you about it. You see, on the "House of Hades" chapter XLVII Akhlys tells Percy that Chaos is her father. Since most people reading this fic must have read the book, they all think Chaos is a guy because Rick Riordan said so.
Sorry, I just thought you should know, since it bothers you so much. ;)
Keep on the good work, and I hope the muses bless you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
On chapter 33, I believe instead of dono it should be sono bit it may just be a spelling error and I'm just pointing that out. Also, innamorato is a formal way of saying sweetheart so I suggest using the word Dolcezza which means the same thing but is not formal. Sorry if that made you feel negative but I absolutely LOVE your stories they are AMAZING. Again, sorry for pointing that out I don't actually know Italiano fluently and I'm just learning but I thought maybe that could help you? Anyway, thank you for hardwork foon writing fanfiction ()
lynae chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
Well in Egyptian myths Seth, the god of chaos was a dude, but in greek myths chaos is a girl.
Lynae chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Could you maybe write a one shot where goth!percy and cannon!percy are fucking cause that was hot! Maybe rimming, blowjobs, an BDSM goth!percy dom! Hotnesssssss!
Lynae chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
This is the actual book world! So cool!
brantleyh936 chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Yaaas
brantleyh936 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Wtf
Pinkfluffyfangirl chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Percico not nicery
Magic Demigod Runner chapter 37 . 6/2/2015
I wish this was longer I absolutely adore this book. It is perfect and I love how the last world was the one from the book. You are a truly skilled writer and applaud you for that