Reviews for All the Percybilities
Lord Nitro chapter 16 . 4/23
*begins to hyperventilate*
DemiNico, my god.

"Beg. Like. A. Whore."

Jfc ffs this is literally like the best thing ever. Mwah. Magnifico. Get it? Magifnico?
Nico's hidden in it.
Lord Nitro chapter 13 . 4/23
yOUR GERMAN? WHAT?

Also, I'm very invested. This is a very interesting world, and I like it.
Lord Nitro chapter 12 . 4/23
I literally am in love with the fact that these four bet on Percy's love life.
Lord Nitro chapter 11 . 4/23
I knew it was a twist on Neverland!

My god, this is really interesting. I'm imagining hardcore Hazel and I aM KINDA SCREAMING OMG SO SMOL
Lord Nitro chapter 9 . 4/23
My god, Chaos is going to show the world if Hazel didn't foil Gaea back, in the 1930's. I know it.
Lord Nitro chapter 8 . 4/23
I bet you always will come, Nico ;)

And I'm going to hold off on sending all the immortals after you :)
Lord Nitro chapter 7 . 4/23
XD Leo
Are you sure General Jackson can't fuck him? It'd be delicious..

And I'm literally screaming so hard right now. MOTHERFUCKING GAIA. I'm sorry, but the way you are portraying Gaia...

..Is fucking brilliant. I know I'm insane, but I always felt Gaia and Gaea were slightly different. And you are portraying GAIA perfect. Just.. Brilliant.
Lord Nitro chapter 3 . 4/22
I literally adore General Jackson and that terrifies me..
I loved this one so much! Thank you for writing it!
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
Overall I really love this story along with almost all of your other works. The only problem with this particular fic, to me, is the fact that your first world were more developed and explained exactly what choices made things happen. As the story progressed I feel as if you got more rushed and stopped developing the world's much. That is the only problem with this otherwise extraordinary fic!
Phe Phe Nix chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
This story is great! But my favorite chapters are four and five, I just love it when Percy confronts his fears, it's beautiful. Well done, well done.
MarissaTodd chapter 37 . 6/29/2016
I love your stories. I always think what the canon would think of your canon.
annabethhermione chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
Can't you do ACTUAL canon at the end, either as the last of the seven's test or as an extra quest for Nico?
C o l o u r l e s s n e s s chapter 25 . 3/13/2016
oi
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
Why do I get the feeling that you just enjoy throwing people overboard?