Reviews for The Rainbow Alchemists
YourSecretStalker chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
I just now finished reading this story. It makes me feel kinda bad that I didn't finish it before. I just feel kinda bad about how my character wasn't at the party. I was looking forward to it.
Nikkome Konno chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
Oh wow... 0_o Violet became pretty amazing...I expected nothing less from that little genius. I loved the story!

Annabeth Zatsune chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
Yes, short story, surprising ending, happy ever after.

I like it. What do you think?
Nikkome Konno chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
Heh, I liked that last quote Ed said at the end.

Nikkome Konno chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
Good chapter!
Nikkome Konno chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Hahaha, at first when I read about the one person Ed was talking about I was thinking of Winry bashing all of the Homunculi in the head with a giant wrench xD

Can't wait to see this new war that's starting. I'm kind of surprised to see that almost everyone that Dark talks to about this situation they automatically believe them. -" I kinda think that they wouldn't be as...believing hearing this. Well, I'm not complaining. It's just a tad odd...

Can't wait! :D
Nikkome Konno chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
oooh! I liked this chapter! Terios and Strawberry, eh? Never thought that would happen or Dark and Black cat. Interesting development.

hehe, I liked Violet's correction when she was speaking. It made me laugh. "Oops. Double-negative. We don't have anything." I especially like how she speaks like an adult, how her mentality is. -

Please update soon!

YourSecretStalker chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
"Oops? You just totally blew everything up! And… oh look, she knocked out the flame dude." - xD I was laughing my head off!
Nikkome Konno chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
dun dun dun...

Nikkome Konno chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Woohoo! I saw Violet! XD First aid of the group, eh? Suits her just fine since she hates to fight! I can't wait until another update! I'm just a bit confused though...I'll sort it out later. -

It's always rude of me asking all the time since you JSUT updated, but update pretty please~!

YourSecretStalker chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
You had to dislocated my characters arm? Anyways I loved that part! I was like "Yeah she probally deserved that!" Best chapter yet!
LeFay Strent chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Heh, is Black about to scratch her nails on the chalkboard?

Wow, things are getting chaotic, but in a good way! Can't wait for more!
YourSecretStalker chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
That was such a good chapter! I love it when my character cussed without a care in the world! xD Keep the chapters coming!

~Y.S.S.
Nikkome Konno chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I knew it~~~! :D Ed was the Spectrum Alchemist! Ahh, I can't wait to see my character. Don't know why, but I do!

Please update (rude of me to ask even tho you just updated :P)

YourSecretStalker chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I love how my character showed up in the story! Keep the chapters coming!

~Y.S.S.