Reviews for Knightingale
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 9 . 4/6
It was really a shock when you said Katniss was going to a Sponsors party because she isn't that good with words I hope the way you described the dress Prim was wearing will at least get some sponsors to help them.
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 6 . 4/6
This is more of a question then review but are you team GALE or team peeta?
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 5 . 4/6
The kissing scene was great I laughed though when you brought Haymitch into the picture the first thought that came to my mind was BUSTED!
MaximumRide126 chapter 29 . 3/2
Please, if your still on this site please update! You are an amazing writer! I'm hooked I read this whole thing in a day... I need another update!
shell21 chapter 27 . 2/19
It has been almost a year since you have updated this story.. Are you planning on fishing it?
sawapowa chapter 21 . 2/16
La suite pleasssseee ! Don't give up !
Please finish this story! It's so good! Let Gale and Prim live and come back to Katniss
Guest chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
Please update! Need to see how this ends! I hope both Gale and Prim get out. Not a big Peeta fan so I truly like your plot better
blackwidow11223 chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
Please update! This story is so good!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2014
Please please please make another chapter I've saved this story on my laptop
thegeekstrikesback chapter 29 . 11/26/2014
This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more.
anteda122013 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
"With a smirk I answer, "Cause you're a lot smarter than you look?""
Good endug
*whoop whoop*
Up to chapter two
A-chan
Guest chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
To be honest, I hate the idea of Prim being a symbol, she's too young. This story is really good and you should keep going. But I wish Gale thought a bit more of Katniss because he barely thinks of her.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
Your story is absolutely breathtaking. I love how you've portrayed each character and although you say katniss is a bit OC I really don't, I think that's exactly what she would be like if Collins had let her realise she was in love. Not only has it made me laugh it's made me cry and I really can't wait to see where you go with this. I really hope Gales fate isn't what we think as he is such an amazing character who wasn't given the right ending in the books. I think Collins forgot what Gale did for both of there families and Katniss, how loyal and brave he really is, surly he deserved the proper ending ? Plus everthorne is my ultimate ship so finding a story where they end up together is just the best ! Please please continue ! I check regularly to see !
shell21 chapter 29 . 9/9/2014
this is one of the best stories i have read! is there any hope of you finishing it?