Reviews for To a Friend
ilovesherlockbbc chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Good job! Great writing, I love high school fanfic :). I also really appreciate that you warn readers about violence and such before they read a chapter, youre the first person I have seen who does that! Thank you!
JohnlockLover97 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014's it...?
*Takes a deep breath...*
Dr.B.Damned chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Love it! 3
Sparkie98 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Can you please update? With sugar on top? :D
mellirelli chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Hey, I realy enjoyed reading your story. Read it in one go actually. :)
But I didn't understand your definition of asexuality. If asexuality means one has no urge to have sex but can actually want and enjoy sex does that make sense ? *confused* Don't mean to offend you, just curious.
CastilineFantasy chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Your story is really good! I just finished chapter 3 and it's great so far. And I had a good laugh at "For coming from one of the most respected families in England, David's English is impressively bad." XD
nosylla chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
i ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!please update soon!
Pengu2510 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Please please continue! Loving it, they are so cute together. If you've had writers' block, I can offer ideas if you need it.

Love from America xoxo
onelasttomorrow chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! It's so good!:3
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter and the fight scene was really well done :D
Tofs chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! *celebrations* Sorry for taking so long to review...

Wow. It feels like a lot happened in this chapter. I feel so sorry for both John and Sherlock 'cause I see both sides of their situation so well! Poor boys... Update soon, please! :) There were a couple typos, but they're hardly noticeable.
YaoiFreak4Life chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
This the best teenlock ever! Please please please write more!
tardisinthesgc chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
this is lovely, Phin! I love this, I can't wait for an update!
SomethingElseThen chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I love the way you've tackled sherlock's asexuality. I agree with you on the subject completely. I also like how you've portrayed John through his eyes; I'm not usually a fan of first person Sherlock writing but this story is the exception! Well done and keep writing :) x
power0girl chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Great chapter as always, thanks for throwing the bi bit in. Other stories being bi is often a last ditch escape clause. Thank you for being clear that's not what this is.