Reviews for Meeting His Master
HappilyRandom chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
This is beautiful
tygereyeofthedead chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Hey Kougasl0ver. Just wanted to let you know I am a huge fan of your work, however, I find bottom Miroku offensive unless it's too a male. And Sango is his soul mate anyways, so this is pretty much the story of yours that I hate the most. The KoInu doesn't bother me(I actually wish Yasha would be and cry more) it's Ayame. No matter how you swing it a lot of people find her an offensive character. I would hate not reading your work anymore, but at the same time I refuse to read what offends me. If you could consider some light changes that would be fab. However I'm not going to pressure you either. If you don't want to change your official pairings maybe we could work out an agreement were you send me revised versions. If losing me as a reader doesn't bother you, that is fine too. Please also keep in mind I've been a fan for a long time too.
Yours sincerely,
Tygereye
DiamondGurl01 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Staying up till the wee hours of the night to read this was worth it. Perfectly written, my inner dominant approves. I look forward to reading more.
LrafaelxD chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
I love the story. Though the theme of the story isn't one of my favorites, I still love it. Also, I really love your writing style. Hope that you can update soon 'cause I simply can't seem to get enough of the story. I love it.
SoRikuR0x chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
OH MY GOD. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE CONTINUING THIS SEXY SMUT. THIS IS GOOOOOLD. I LOVE ITTTT PLEASE CONTINUE
Kage 5243 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
n
Rhylin Sweet chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Yiiiiisssssss! This is really amazing, I love that kouga and ayame aren't old fashioned and try to turn their sub's into whimpering robots who only speak when spoken to. I love that they talk back and inuyasha's feelings for kouga are truly the best imo.

Suggestion? I'd love to see inuyasha on his knees orally servicing a circle of kouga's friends
hetalia-InuYashaanimelover chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Wow! I love this. I am so wet right now. I love it so far. I love the use of toys, BDSM, and master/slave situations. This is the best story I have read so far. Thank you soo much. Keep up the good work.
DevoraDeath chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
lol luv it!
Esha Napoleon chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Great chapter ;)
Alrye chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
*stares at the screen and then her strawberries; turns green and shoves them away* Thanks. Just lost my appetite... But loved the chapter!
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Kouge is really enjoying torturing InuYasha. Please update again very soon.
godessofblades chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Oh my guild, that was awesome. It felt like I've been waiting for like forever for the next chapter. I don't think I'd be able to do the things inuyasha had done that is unless I REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY love that person. I want a Dom or fem-dom -pout- Anyway can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how much buzz this story would get on wattpad. Wattpad is another free writing and reading site just to let you know
DoctorcommaThe chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Reading this just makes wearing pants painful. It hurts. Even on the brink of passing out you still get these reactions from me... I think I love you, Great song. It applies to this moment also.
thewolf74 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
this story is very good. please update again very soon.