Reviews for between nothing and forever
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awesome and thanks for writing.
jessicaAnn00 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
That was good
Eleai chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was exactly the fic I needed right now. I loved how apparent their connection is through the whole thing, how much they love and care and understand one another. And I liked the combination of angst and happier memories-that scene in the video store was adorable, but I also loved that she just went and sat on his bed and they just sort of breathed together. And I love the idea that she has one of his journals, because I feel like so much of who Stefan is in them, and it makes sense that she would want this connection. I also love how you handled her relationship with Damon, and how her connection to him is a part of her connection to Stefan as well. It was beautiful! We can always use more good Stelena fic, so thank you for writing this!
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Your ability to write Elena so vulnerable, strong, and endearing is impeccable.

And the Stefan of it all - so heartbreaking and raw and he fucking tries.

I love the beginning parts. The moments while picking out a movie - Elena realizing that she can't help it, maybe doesn't want it - but she still gets what she wants. And Stefan understands that, consoles her. And it rips my heart to pieces.

THIS. : If you have forever, she thinks, there's a lot of time to atone.

Absolutely perfect.

God, and you manage to keep Elena a teenager, still worrying about normal things, but then letting the creepier, darker things sneak into her thoughts. There's a great balance there. Elena in the real world and Elena in her world.

Also, I need to point out that the idea of this fic is brilliant. Stefan understands and God, when she's in his room and she tells him that - let's him know that it's because he understands that she can be there. It's perfect. She told him exactly what he told her all those nights ago - very fitting, very pretty.

This is so brilliant. Everything is established in such a simple manner, yet so heartbreaking too.

-a.
velvetandink chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I just LOVED it! You wrote it beautifully and it made all the possible sense!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
everything about this makes me go asdfghjkl

my favorite part, i think, was the movie store bit. it was so its and ugh i miss my stelena. :(

sparkley-angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2012