Reviews for The Moon Child's Ball
I'm not flaming this fic but I just have to ask why is it that almost every Luna in a Harry Potter fic encourages Harry to have a harem what the h man.
JtheGypsy chapter 14 . 4/6
I'm really enjoying the story so far. As for mr. Crispin, I think he'd be there due tho stories of 1st and 2nd year reaching the international community due to the twt in 4th year. Possibly a friend of/ alias of Flamel.
Umbridge - super traditionalist control freak but bout necessarily evil is what resonates from what I've seen of her so far.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 3 . 4/4
the sexual byplay between harry and katie, after ur established a sibling relationship... no. just... no.
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 2/7
What a pity. This fic started off so promisingly with reasonable characterisation and events then degenerated into odd, well-out-of-character behaviour and author-dialogue. Who are these people and what have they done with the real Harry and Luna?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
An awesome story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
TimeDingo chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
I just have one question how is Wormtail alive as you wote he was killed in the Graveyard?
Darklordcomp chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
I stopped right when Katie said "let big sister handle this" and gave harry a BJ noping the fuck out
BillBrink chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
Completed? Abandoned is more appropriate.
Ada1229 chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
Tbh, I I love it when people address Ron's over indulgence in food. It often makes me stop and wonder what kind of problem he has (and he most sertainly has a problem with his appitite). It could be his metabolism or it could be blood sugar related.
Also I'm gonna favorite this story in case you decide to continue it
Meech Macko chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
Please avoid the typical bashing cliche's and that will be good. Any form of Bashing will ruin a good fic and make it seem silly or immature.

Dumbledore is manipulative, BUT he is not evil, and in canon, his decisions did make Harry stronger and Harry had to go through a lot of hardships coz of him...mainly the Dursley's, and it due to those hardships only, he managed to defeat a highly experienced and knowledgeable dark lord like Voldemort. If Harry lived a lavish privileged richy rich style like Malfoy, he'd be weaker.

Malfoy had everything, he had personal trainers and yet, he lost, he isn't stupid either.

Through the hardships he did earn his way to victory.
lightskiller chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
Mr. Crispin to me sounds like he is there to help the school in some way shape or form. Umbridge is just being her usual bitch self so keep her that way or not it's up to you. the other characters are fine the way they are. also didn't you have krum kill wormtail?
Chrystal chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Wait he got with Katie? I'm so confused and disturbed wouldn't that be statutory rape? Ew!
tneha chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I'm sure the plot is interesting considering the number of favs and follows but Harry and Luna are way too OOC for me. I'm afraid we'll be parting ways here.
tneha chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
Interesting, VERY interesting; any chance of more soon? This hasn't updated since May 2015...