Reviews for The Moon Child's Ball
Meech Macko chapter 14 . 6/22
Please avoid the typical bashing cliche's and that will be good. Any form of Bashing will ruin a good fic and make it seem silly or immature.

Dumbledore is manipulative, BUT he is not evil, and in canon, his decisions did make Harry stronger and Harry had to go through a lot of hardships coz of him...mainly the Dursley's, and it due to those hardships only, he managed to defeat a highly experienced and knowledgeable dark lord like Voldemort. If Harry lived a lavish privileged richy rich style like Malfoy, he'd be weaker.

Malfoy had everything, he had personal trainers and yet, he lost, he isn't stupid either.

Through the hardships he did earn his way to victory.
lightskiller chapter 14 . 5/22
Mr. Crispin to me sounds like he is there to help the school in some way shape or form. Umbridge is just being her usual bitch self so keep her that way or not it's up to you. the other characters are fine the way they are. also didn't you have krum kill wormtail?
Chrystal chapter 2 . 5/9
Wait he got with Katie? I'm so confused and disturbed wouldn't that be statutory rape? Ew!
tneha chapter 1 . 5/1
I'm sure the plot is interesting considering the number of favs and follows but Harry and Luna are way too OOC for me. I'm afraid we'll be parting ways here.
tneha chapter 1 . 5/1
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 2/8
Interesting, VERY interesting; any chance of more soon? This hasn't updated since May 2015...
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Utterly brilliant.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
A grand beginning.
misuky7 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
I adore this story. I really wish there had been more to this story. If you ever continue it I would love to read it. :3
Kitsunegari17 chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
I've enjoyed the story so far very much so, and while there is room for improvement, this is steps above anything else you'll find on this site. I'm disappointed that the story isn't actually complete though. D: I went through the "complete" story list so this wouldn't happen (being left on a cliffhanger) as i have a terrible habit of starting too many fics that aren't finished xD Any updates or words of notice regarding the story?
Talon chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Damnit now I cant stop thinking about sex
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Why (for the second time) are you having an older girl molest Harry in a Harry/Luna ship story? It's adding nothing to your story because neither relationship goes anywhere and it's turning off those of us who want to read a straight Harry/Luna ship story. There's no way a loving girlfriend witch should ever condone an older Veela to have her way with her not-yet-confirmed boyfriend wizard. It makes no sense whatsoever unless you plan to have Harry wake up one day and decide to press child molestation charges.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
I don't know what the heck you think you're doing with this so-called Quidditch Rush, but it's not canon and Katie's got no business being in the guys' shower diddling with a 14 year old boy. That's child abuse and molestation.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Binding or restraining a child's magic is soooooooooooooo cliche! And it's not canon at all. Why not do something else? Like attribute his sudden new magical power to puberty or something?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
You have Dumbledore saying there are three new staff, but only two are introduced.