Reviews for The Moon Child's Ball
KristieRoxie chapter 2 . 11/30
I can’t even with this story. Sorry.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 10/14
You do know that Luna is actually the same age as Harry right? She is just in for a still unknown reason in Ginny's year.
Good
ProditorMagnus chapter 14 . 6/21
Do not mark story complete if it is not complete in any way.
Rapter267 chapter 14 . 6/20
Alright that only took... 3 hours. So, I don't believe this is a dead fic, but I am curious as to its current state. Also, I was hoping that you could answer a question for me. In almost all the fics that have Harry and Luna in them dumbledore is made into a greedy controlling idiot. Half of them make him dispicable and others make it a redeemable plot. Is he canonically that bad?
Rapter267 chapter 9 . 6/20
Pirates of the Caribbean line modded and adjusted me thinks. Only other place I've seen the footwork line. Am I right?
I'm not flaming this fic but I just have to ask why is it that almost every Luna in a Harry Potter fic encourages Harry to have a harem what the h man.
JtheGypsy chapter 14 . 4/6
I'm really enjoying the story so far. As for mr. Crispin, I think he'd be there due tho stories of 1st and 2nd year reaching the international community due to the twt in 4th year. Possibly a friend of/ alias of Flamel.
Umbridge - super traditionalist control freak but bout necessarily evil is what resonates from what I've seen of her so far.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 3 . 4/4
the sexual byplay between harry and katie, after ur established a sibling relationship... no. just... no.
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 2/7
What a pity. This fic started off so promisingly with reasonable characterisation and events then degenerated into odd, well-out-of-character behaviour and author-dialogue. Who are these people and what have they done with the real Harry and Luna?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
An awesome story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
TimeDingo chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
I just have one question how is Wormtail alive as you wote he was killed in the Graveyard?
Darklordcomp chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
I stopped right when Katie said "let big sister handle this" and gave harry a BJ noping the fuck out
BillBrink chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
Completed? Abandoned is more appropriate.
Ada1229 chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
Tbh, I I love it when people address Ron's over indulgence in food. It often makes me stop and wonder what kind of problem he has (and he most sertainly has a problem with his appitite). It could be his metabolism or it could be blood sugar related.
Also I'm gonna favorite this story in case you decide to continue it