Reviews for Bang
mcobsessed007 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
"I'm sorry, are you on drugs right now, Castle?" Her voice sounds remarkably threatening. That's good. She can work with threatening.

He stares at her mournfully. "Sadly, no. Well, unless you count the poppy seeds on my morning bagel. Or the caffeine in the coffee. And I was standing next to a smoker in the cafe, so maybe trace amounts of nicotine."

This was so so funny! Still laughing!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I'm sure I've reviewed this before, but am hoping not, so that I can say, I LOVE this! So clever too!
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
KIEWT! Sequal please ;)
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I lol'd so hard!
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I like the way you write Castle and Beckett in this story with an awareness of their being characters in a story with an audience to please. You somehow do it in such a way that they still feel incredibly real at the same time. Amazing. And funny and good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOL enjoyed this :)
CastleLover28 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hahahahahahaha! This is amazingly hilarious and cute at the same time! :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was pure genius. Loved it! :D
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Cute and funny. Thanks !
non chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
[whine]Why so shoooort?[/whine]
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm only reviewing because the odds of me working where you work and getting to watch you create these awkward workplace situations are really low. ;)

This was cute. And it seems like something Castle would say. I like the way you write the dialogue between Beckett and Castle; it's easy to hear the characters in my head.

Also, great use of Tom Stoppard on your profile. :)
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I reread this everytime I need to laugh and feel a little burst of happiness. It's so wonderful.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Uuummmm...?!****
I have no words, so I'm just gonna favorite, and-
yeah
Emily92 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Clever, hilarious, and just generally excellent.
katriaine chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
A cute story and great dialogue