Reviews for Amelia's Choice
JDixon chapter 12 . 4/25
BNWOKC chapter 20 . 1/27
Ellie is the ultimate cock block!
Bluemom chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
I just wanted to review again- I'm ibsessed with this story- so amazing
Bluemom chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
I have read 19 chapters just today- this story is amazing! LOVE!
Guest chapter 69 . 1/19/2015
Yuck, this story line always upsets me. I think I will jump a few chapters just cause I can.
Guest chapter 58 . 1/19/2015
Well Lori is nuts because giving up your man in an apocalypse is nuts! Especially when you know he would be picked up in a heart beat.
Ever chapter 96 . 1/21/2014
Magnifica
Guest chapter 91 . 1/21/2014
Lori ni picha, ni cacha, ni deja batear
Guest chapter 57 . 1/20/2014
LOL hahahahahahahahaha the last part
Ever chapter 49 . 1/20/2014
sara exudes wisdom
Guest chapter 73 . 12/11/2013
Aw no! Things would've been so much more angsty if she went off with Michael and I was real curious what crazy stunts she'd get up to!
Anon chapter 66 . 11/6/2013
What a traumatizing experience for Hannah! She was right next to him failing to stop him from pulling the trigger - that's really hard to understand. Also, your subplots keep me really hooked and you add so much more to the original story.
Anon chapter 60 . 11/5/2013
Despite her inability to mind her own damn business, Amelia's really endearing herself to me and I'm getting very invested in both her and Hannah. Also, I REALLY wish I could see Amelia dumping Daryl cause Hannah's more limber!
Anon chapter 58 . 11/5/2013
I normally don't have a hate-on for Lori, but that was a real douche move telling the child-loving woman who can't have kids she's no parent and she did a shit job of taking care of Carl. I'm working real hard to control my indignation at a fictional character. Also, Lori's interesting cause she doesn't go halfway with things. I mean, she REALLY ended things with Rick - like put up a wall ended things
Guest chapter 96 . 10/6/2013
Wow. Just wow. This was amazing and thank you for creating this amazing world for us all to experience.