Reviews for Skin
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 5/11
This was sad. Seems like I'm the only one who cried reading through most of this.
Anyway this one was a great oneshot. Thank you.
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Amazing! I thought you did an awesome job portraying Grimmjow's mind.
The Twisted Paradoxx chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow this story just left me speechless! It was amazing. No! More than that! The way grimmjow has hisinner conflicts and battles his true emotions was beautiful and so real, raw just amazing. And you can see how in the end their relationship shifts both realize that this is more than it seems amd that they both will ultimately fall for each other. Just wow that is so true. I fell in love with this and i read all ypir stories because how could i not ? Keep up the amazong work !
zara10 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Niiiiiiiiiiice
Sigi-san chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I actually loved this! You weren't kidding about the sex when we chatted, I mean wow! I'll check out your other stories as well :D

good job TWIN!
Tammy Sakamoto chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, I'm really glad i read your final author's note, because I was really confused about the ending as well. I was kind of thinking the same thing as you wanted us to think the ghosts were, but I was like, "NO! I have to read the author's note!

Great story, by the way; very impressive. And yes, lol very violent sex. I'll be following your stories from now on.

Tammy Sakamoto
Aquari Lynnel chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
*fans self* Woo my dear. This was incredibly hot. Your descriptions were colorful and easy to picture. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
ougley chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
thank you :) I wish more chapters of this :)
blahblahblah19229 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was great. Definitely a hot pair. Going to start reading more GrimmIchi stuff :)
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh, so that's what the ghosts part meant. I didn't quite understand, so thanks for explaining.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
so amazingly H-O-T! ** Loved every, cursing, pain filled second of it! XD My tastes are a bit off...XD But what's important is that this was a great piece of writing and I think you caught Grimmjow's character nicely! (I am wondering what happened between Ichigo and Shiro though...O.o Hmmm. Oh well, as long as the two stars of the show end up together ,sort of, I’m a happy camper! XP)
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
i was little worried it might be too intense for me, but i absolutely loved it. beautifully done :)
lmaosfomgcslhs chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
To be honest, I am normally afraid of one-shots with Grimmjow, mostly because 9/10 of them portray him as very ooc. I read fics about Grimmjow in hopes of finding his true, angry, obnoxious, and mildly confused personality, and usually don't find that. But you, my darling, have given me what I've wanted now for ever! Grimmjow is so REAL here.

And not only have you captured my beloved character, but you did it in a sexy, passionate, and quick way that left me satisfied, and yet wanting more at the same time. An another thing, I'm so happy that this is first person. I read a lot of third person omniscient fics and find them both confusing and annoying. And the short thoughts scattered throughout the fic were a great touch. I loved reading them, and I felt like the suspence was increased because of it. You made the sex exciting, not just the normal run-of-the-mill male on male sex I find in this site. It felt REAL.

All in all I'm very happy I found this and I hope to see much more from you.

And now I have to go look for something to top this, which may be impossible.
lmaosfomgcslhs chapter 1 . 4/28/2012

All in all I'm very happy I found this and I hope to see much more from you.

And now I have to go look for something to top this, which may be impossible.
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Holy Sh*t, I just lost my virginity! Kristy, your salacious mind is so beautiful. Why can't I be Ichi instead of an emotional/crazy female, lol? Well, I can't really comment much about this one-shot because I am a little "bothered" at the moment. So if you will excuse me, I am going to take a cold shower and later find me a GrimmKitty. Yeah, a sadistic GrimmKitty. *smirks*