Reviews for Still off the Key of Reason
katy chapter 37 . 6/30
Me hizo reír y a la vez llorar de lo bonito que . de verdad muchas gracias
fangirlmc chapter 37 . 6/4
I've read JOTKOR way wayyyyyy back yet I only got to start SOTKOR a few days ago because real life got in the way. So yeah, I've decided to just reread Just Off before staring with Still Off and I JUST FINISHED EVERYTHING LAST NIGHT.. including the 2 oneshots and GOSH, this whole story really is SO GOOD! I love everything about it & this is definitely one of the best Faberry fanfics that I have ever read! Thank you for creating such a beautiful story & I hope that you continue writing more Faberry stories because you really are an amazing writer! Xx
tees chapter 37 . 4/24
PERFECT STORY. I love the characters, I love the animals, I love the fababies. I love the way you wrote Quinn and Rachel's story. I enjoyed every word and line. Every chapter, whether it was sad or happy or just down right ridiculous, don't care if it screws up my emotions, I love it. You did such a phenomenal job, Ells! Thank you so much for writing this (and everything else Faberry). They're unforgettable and I know for sure I'll be back for a re-read.
tees chapter 36 . 4/24
Aww, Rachel rushing over to Barnaby after Quinn told her he passed away seriously made me teary.:( He was there from the beginning and I'm so sad he's gone. I do love how understanding James is, tho. He's such a sweet little boy and Em, haha, all three of them (Quinn, Rachel, and James) will have their hands full when she grows up. I'm imagining her to be the female version of Dennis the Menace.
tees chapter 35 . 4/24
OK, the flashbacks are kinda upsetting and I seriously wish I could punch Mr. Wilson in the face or that Quinn had kneed him in the balls. Nothing he said was helpful at all. What a butthole.

I'm sad that Rachel won't be carrying again but I think it was a wise choice. She had such a hard time.:( Two is perfect for her and Quinn. Adding their crazy animals and they've got their hands full. Also, I hope there's a cute scene where James and Emmie interact. It'll be so cute!
tees chapter 33 . 4/22
Rachel is def carrying a mini version of herself. Love their bantering. They're so ridiculously cute and wonderful together. I've probably said that like, a billion times already but don't care bc they really are so amazing together. I can't believe I only have 4 more chapters to go. Gaahhh.:(
tees chapter 32 . 4/22
Yes! Another wonderful, beautiful fababy on the way.:) So happy for them. That was quite a way to get the job done in the beginning, haha! And I adore James so much! He's so cute.
tees chapter 31 . 4/22
What a relief that Quinn is okay. I feel bad that Rachel (and James) had to go through that. I've had family members involved in major car accidents and there's no words for how scary it is. The waiting is one of the worst part but it's good that Rachel didn't have to wait too long to see Quinn.

Doped-up!Quinn had me cracking up. She's so silly. And yes! Nothing should stop them from loving on each other.;) Second time should do the treat, I hope.
tees chapter 30 . 4/22
AWWWWWW! JAMES IS SO ADORABLE! The last scene with just them three was so cute! And yasssss to Quinn and Rachel having another baby.:) Quinn is not the only one who wants a tiny little Rachel Berry running around.
tees chapter 29 . 4/21
The chapters keeps getting extra cuter bc James is in them! I love their family so much!
tees chapter 28 . 4/21
Yay for Simba on getting adopted! I think Kurt and Blaine would make great dads and I'm so glad Simba will have a home and that he'll be seeing Quinn and Rachel again.

I was kinda shock but also proud when Quinn had Rachel sleeping on the couch... for an hour, anyway. I really like that you wrote that scene bc it's pretty realistic. And omg, I also got excited when James lift up his head, haha. So cute! And hehe, love, love it when Quinn teases Rachel. Makes me laugh all the time. Also, it was super sweet of all of them to join Rachel in her lil' yoga sess. Their family is just wonderful!
tees chapter 26 . 4/21
Awwwww! I'm so happy Quinn and James Christopher Robin are okay. And Rachel, too, with her sprain ankle and bruised little hand, haha. I know childbirth can be so overwhelming but these two are making my chest hurt with Rachel imagining her life if Quinn didn't make it and Quinn thinking about who'd care for baby James if anything happened to them.:( But then it stops bc Quinn being sassy with the specialist cracked me up, LMAO! And when she asked for cupcake, haha! They're so cute!
tees chapter 24 . 4/21
Hahaha! Omg, do not get in tired, grumpy Quinn's way. She's frightening! But so cute when she puffs out her cheeks. And they're having a boy!:) Haha, some of the names they and the gang came up with were just too ridiculous, lmao. Cannot wait for his arrival.
tees chapter 22 . 4/21
I love the idea of Rachel's dads moving to New York. It'll be good for fababy to have more family near by. And gosh, Quinn and Rachel need to stop being so cute! I can't handle it, haha. I love their interview.
tees chapter 21 . 4/20
LMAO! Rachel killes me with her thoughts of turning their pets into Broadstars, haha!
2,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »