Reviews for Still off the Key of Reason
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 37 . 4/1
am i crying? yes. will i still be crying tomorrow? also yes. has this story emotionally ruined me? hell to the yes. will i forever weep over bears, dogs, and two morons in love? aww yes. idk where i was going with this.

funny story, when i first followed this story, it was still on chapter two. i am not in the habit of reading stories that are still being written - ruins the continuity for me. so i waited until it was finished. and i didnt actually get the memo that it was finished. after several years, I finally come back to read this and whoa - what a story. what an amazing character development, what a fantastic plot and so, so many beautiful moments. from the moment i read that first, italicized note in JOTKOR, i fell in love with these characters and their story and to finally see it come to a close, which is not really a close at all (i will obviously be reading this again in a few months because i have the self control of a peanut)... it's just so emotional for me. i got so attached to these characters and dammit, i cried for every single animal, especially barnes. the point of this very long, blubbering review is that i am so glad to have read this, so glad to have been a part of this amazing journey the author has taken us on. thank you for this beautiful story.
WARMACHINEROX68 chapter 37 . 3/12
What a story. Fantastic, amazing, brilliant, outstanding... I could go on
Aether Agron chapter 37 . 1/14
I always...I always come back to this and reread it. The first one, too. I can't...I love this so much. It is so good and heart warming and adorable and just absolutely skgkdksldfkfl. I can't even describe how wonderful this is.

Every couple of weeks, I come back to read the first one and then I come to this one and it just never gets old and it's so beautiful and youre writing style made this so comical and I love it.

Just Off The Key Of Reason was one of the first multichapter Faberry stories I found and I absolutely adored it. And then a couple weeks later I found out that there was a sequel and I just dIED. This will always, always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for sharing.
BOredNOw333 chapter 37 . 10/19/2016
I just wanted to say thank you for this story! this story has gotten me through some really rough patches in my own life.
It's crazy, beautiful, rich, and epic..
Thank you!
SpurBoy chapter 37 . 10/10/2016
I loved this story and I love your sense of whimsey that made every chapter a delight! Thank you so much for sharing such a funny, endearing look at Faberry in love!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/9/2016
Loved it wish there was more
kristie chapter 37 . 6/30/2016
i could probably spend hours writing a review about how amazing this story is, but i won't because it would probably bore you to death :) thank you for sharing this amazing story with the world, 3 years later and i'm still coming back for more. this story was beautiful.
Ravenbull chapter 37 . 6/20/2016
I just discovered your beautiful way with the written word. Read both stories with much out loud laughter and more than a few tears.

Thank you ever so much for freely sharing your talent with this humble reader.
A.W.Blake chapter 37 . 5/25/2016
one of the best stories i've ever read :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
I've never reviewed a story before, and I've been reading from this site for years, but I can honestly say your writing style is genius and your sense of humor is always fucking on point.
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
I promised myself that I wouldn't cry when I read this, but here I am, bawling my eyes out again. You are a horribly wonderful person for writing this, and I love you for it. Okay, hormone-fuelled rant over.
kbaucco chapter 37 . 3/7/2016
You are nothing short of amazing.
Fayerjiff chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Loooool I fucking love it... Rachel think about Benjamin in the bed... oh God
gentleCC chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This is ONE of my favorite faberry fanfics...
Cutie, grumpy, jealous, silly but smart Quinn is sooo good...
Sweet, loud, caring, loud but sensitive Rachel is reaaallly good also...
ahhh ! Also James and Emma... I cant'... too cute... 3
love love love !
heeeybrittana chapter 37 . 1/1/2016
I honestly don't know how I just found this story. I've been reading glee ff for years, Mosley brittana but some Faberry, and for some reason, I just never read this one. And it really amazed me. I'm so invested in the characters and their lives. This story has fought me so much, so i just want to thank you. Even if it is like 2 years after it finished. Thank you for writing this beautiful story. It is definitely one of the greatest things I've ever read.
2,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »