Reviews for Don't Leave Me
wdw524 chapter 14 . 2/23
I just wanted to say how much I loved both your stories. I’m afraid I’m a little late to the party. I don’t know if this story is continued under a different tittle, but I would really love to know how it ends. Please share if you finished. I
I love your work!
I loved this fic chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
I loved this so so much! It was both sad and happy. Even though you haven’t updated in a while I think you did well leaving it three. I want to see more Greg/Mycroft as well. It would have been funny as a short chapter to see how John’s colleagues approached him after he returned to work... you know with them finding him bloodied I’m his office. They’d probably be even more convinced he’s James Bond or something. You did Johnlock so well, it was so sweet. Clarke is cool, I kinda want to see what he’ll do next. Well that’s all! Great fic and I hope you update :D
gaarasgirl389 chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
No, no, no! I started this series, was excited to hear that it had a sequel and when I saw that it was completed, I was most grateful. Except it isn't. This isn't complete as you haven't sorted out Moran, you have said what kind of job Mycroft has offered, you haven't finished this story! Why is this "completed"? Oh, please, oh please! This is the third story I've read that has John as an empathy or telepath and it was so good, why didn't you complete the sequel?

On a completely different note, please would you let me beta your stories? They are just soo good but there are mistakes that stand out and ruin the flow of the story. PM me because it's a scandal as a fellow writer to just ignore those. Please let me help?
michelle hamato chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I'm just starting this story, looks like it hasn't been updated in a few years, really hope you finished it, loved the first story of the series
BiPride76 chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
Lovely I can't wait for more
OUATWhoLock chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Agh. Didn't realize the story was abandone . That's disheartening. Especially since its been so long. Well, I just wanted to stop by and leave this review, since my review on the last story was uber short cause I wanted the sadness to go away and was eager to start this one.
I loved this AU so much
Like its just perfect
I loved the reverse riechenbach (I'll admit I hated it at first because angst and me don't go well) but the three months instead of 2 years made it go a lot better.
So Clarke is just awesome. Aha. Glad John made another friend.
Maybe someday you'll pick this back up. If that is the case, I'll be here waiting with open arms (haha so emotional) xD
Avenelia Pendrake chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
I really enjoyed this story! Much of my praise for the first installment carries over to this one. It doesn't seem to be finished, though. Will their be a third installment? I love how John really thinks hard about the moral implications of his abilities; his moral compass is intact and it's part of his character. No one seems out-of-character, and I LOVE that! I think it's realistic that John coped with Sherlock's loss better than Sherlock would cope with John's loss.
One thing kind of puzzles me, though: John is a soldier, a fighter, even with his gift, shouldn't he be able to deal and take punches better? Sometimes, it seems he's incapacitated too easily. I mean, it makes sense, with the physical connections being made and broken so easily, but I guess it's my personal taste. I like my BAMF Johns.
Again, very well done! If there is more, I look forward to it!
DarqueQueen7 chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
I had the first story of this series stored in my Favs, but just finished reading it a few days ago. But I'm a bit perturbed at where you left this one off. Are you planning on finishing the trilogy? I think it would be great...and it would be nice for all concerned to banish Moriarity's ghost once and for all. Moran...he's really an evil person...but he's not smart. He's an opportunist...I hope they get to finish him off.

D.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
What I love the most about this /your Fics is that john and Sherlock seem the most real compared to others . They are established and taking on life together rather then constantly battling each other with relationship angst . It's refreshing ! Great Fics
Astrido chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
why did you put the story to finished when it's not?
Anyway, I love this sequel and hope you'll finish moran of eventually.
i like what you did with clarke.
cheers
yuura
Aye-Aye57 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Please please pleeeeease I'm begging you to update this story it's all I've been reading the past week please please please I love it so much
I really want to see some more bonding between Clarke and John and like maybe some bonding between John and Mycroft because I think Mycroft really cares about John so like if one of Mycroft's "kidnappings" of John gets hijacked and they have to save eachother
Or just whump in general idk why but I enjoy reading whump
Okay I'm going to stop but please update I love this story with all my heart
WaterBookLover chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
So, I was originally reading "Don't Touch Me" on Ao3, but couldn't wait to read the rest and jumped over here. And while I love the two stories, I can't help but wonder why this one says "complete," even though Moran is still out there? ;_;
haruhi65 chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Ive read this so fast you wouldnt believe! Im hooked this is soooo good. I cant wait for more
elphiefan19 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
probably the fourth time i've read through this whole story hoping to find an update. definitely one of my all time favorite au's and i hope that sometime you are able to continue it. thank you so much for sharing this with us.