Reviews for Peewee's Secret Wedding
seusswizard chapter 1 . 2/12
This was great! The Pee-Wee in your story matches perfectly. His dialogue matched perfectly with those in the show, and his tantrums are always funny to add. There’s definitely something anticipating about Pee-Wee and Miss Yvonne’s hopeful, eventual love connection that intrigues us as adults. I especially got a kick out of the little suggestive sexual references between him and Miss Yvonne, similar to those in Big Top. I love how you incorporated Pee-Wee’s “real” home, his bicycle and several other elements from Big Adventure. I’ve always assumed that that’s where he went on his scooter at the end of each episode, since they never specified where he was going. I was glad you shared my preference and hope that all Pee-Wee productions happened in the same universe. I'd love to read what else you come up with! :)
Sillibub chapter 1 . 2/9
Hey, this was really well written! It was like actually watching an episode! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is a cute story! Could you make more of these?
indigosweater chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
One word: ADORABLE!

Really, this was just plain cute, funny, and clever. I was seriously cracking up at a few parts. And you really nailed the feel of the show as well. Great job.
LesIsWeird chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
XD that is the funniest Pee-wee fic I read. Oh Pee-wee :)