Reviews for The Hungry Games
Bascetcase chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
right when i thought 'dammit there is still no reference in E penis' i read how he impressed course i should have know
Bascetcase chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
hahahahahahaha!oh God you are killing me!
Bascetcase chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
i love the music in the background!
Bascetcase chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
oh come on i was laughing so hard with my mouth open and i drowned on my own saliva
Bascetcase chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
oh my God,i laughed so hard!that's an epic crossover!
cat5050 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
omg, you have the crossover down perfectly...

pretty sure those hunting for "hunger" will be mortified, may flounce

I say, read it ladies, it does say Humor!

On with this show

(read about it on FBfanfic recs page)
catvet1999 chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Why you sorry...that was frickin' hilarious! I loved it, since I saw Hunger Games twice this past week and crackfics are awesome. Thank you so much for this!
LauraMO chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
OMG - you had me LOL'g - for real! You are such a trip. Thank you so much for everything (and you know what I'm talking about) and for making my evening better with your humor! XOXO :D
KristineM chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
That was funny! Thanks so much!
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
*gigglesnort* well I loved it, you crack me up! Made me laugh from the beginning... And I'm left wondering... what the hell is wrong with this chick's head? ;) love you bb! You are amazing!

Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
JASPER! ! Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? *drops on the floor and cries hysterically* they should have been 3 winners... *sobs uncontrollably...* so sad...

Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
*laughing like one of those hyenas from The lion king" OMG! Of course that's how he impressed them! He showed them his penis! Why didn't I thought about it before? *shakes head*

Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
*narrows eyes* hey there girl... Psss... Yes you, the one with the boobs... I created that dramatic shit so I ain't buying it... You have to be more dramatic damn it!

I... I'm so in love with... This story... Yeah that didn't work out... My singing sucks!

bozbaby chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Oh hush! It was GREAT! Love the parody of two very much loved stories with a bit of truth thrown in. Who was the booming voice? Blue shirt girl making a cameo?
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
THAT "Then I pull out my iPhone and search Google Maps." Part just killed me! OMG! I laughed soooo hard! I almost fell off my couch again! Loving this story... I would be very disappointed if something like this doesn't happen in "the hunger games" just saying...

66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »