Reviews for Last Waltz
Love it!
Although number 3 if im not wrong is from rin and len song isnt it? Its the same theme
18597514 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
...I Like IT...:3
TheMrsBrightside chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
omg... that was an amazing read... i definitely loved the 2nd story... and i was happy that Kaito and Shin-chan got their happy ending... . thank you for this amazing one shot :)
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was marvelous. My jaw really dropped when I read this magnificent masterpiece. :D
I'm glad that I read this. This was a really beautiful oneshot. A story of two lovers who wished to live for eternity and you, author-san, ended this masterpiece perfectly. It was more than I could've asked for.
I'm really glad that I read this. It's so sweet
Combining the son with the fanfic, it just fit so perfectly! And also, the ending doesn't seem that rushed like what you said. I certainly loved it.
Thank you for this awesome fanfic!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was very interesting _
foreverandeveralone chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
The story is great, but the ending...
Stardustadventurer chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
wow! this is sooo gd and full of Kaishin fluffiness. i like readin these fanfics coz they're so cute 3 but urs stands out among them all wiv its intricate past lives of Kaito and Shinichi!

btw the 1st past life reminded me of Romeo and Juliet

and the 3rd reminded me of this other story i read where Kaito and Shinichi were bros and the queen forced Shinichi 2 kill ppl she didnt like.

even so i luved it so i didnt mind :D 3