Reviews for Dreams of Panacea
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Amazing. Simply unwordably amazing.
crystalstar1999 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wow. This was so good. It made me cry all the way through it.
123455 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
this story is amazing! You should seriously consider becoming an author or something cause this is the best story ive like ever read!
Vitzy chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You know on principle I try and avoid reading stories about suicide because it saddens me...and here I am with actual real tears (why would I lie about this, right?) in my eyes.

I'm blinking rapidly so as to clear my vision so that I can see what I'm trying to write.

This was just too damn SAD. And the fact that you write well enough to make me ****** cry, is a real testament to your talent.

I know you asked to not request anymore clane...but c'mon! Don't make your last one also your most beautiful (yea, definitely true£ but also saddest.

Some cheerful and less angsty ending would not be unwelcomed :)

Its because I adore your writing! And the emotions it makes me drag up from deep down somewhere in my usually uncaring heart!
felines chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
wow...this was so amazing, in the most creepy sort of way. but amazing it was. everything was so vivid and the ending was so so powerful. in fact, the entire thing was really powerful. great job xx
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow, Vicky, this was just... amazing.

I loved it so much. [and clane died ;) we didn't need to kill it with shovels!] It was just so beautifully written & perfect & sdjkfaaaasgjkkjh just amazing.

I loved how they were the 'modern day Romeo and juliet' and ugh it was so amazing.

Great Job!
WHITLOCKBABY123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
OMG! Soo good, i was literally crying it was sooo brilliantly written. OHHH My heart just broke when i was at the part where they say their final goodbyes. i actually still have a lump in my throat hilst writing this.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
For someone who hate Clane, you do a good job with them. Sad and beautiful, keep writing.
angels weep before they fly chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
So perfect, and so realistic- and you still managed to kill off Shane :) but the desperation in it- makes them do it, and it's so filled with love but also angstangstangstangst. how do you perfect, Vicky?