Reviews for Fond of You
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Awesome!
jhosk chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Please post your final chapter. I love it so far.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
great chapter hun.
Merida Hughsie chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Hey what's my name doing in there? Weird distraction from an otherwise very well-written chapter. :D :P

Love Andrea
jhosk chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
How many more chapters do you think that you will be writing for this story? It feels like it may be getting close to an ending, but you sometimes have some unexpected twists so who knows?. Nice descriptions of Keith's reactions to pain and his mother's fears. Almost too real...
jhosk chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I like the way you are portraying Keith's mom...funny, strong and sarcastic like Keith. Nice description of Keith and Jasmine's relationship... sweet, innocent and kind of awkward. I like the way you are heading with this story...different from the others, but still keeping Keith in character. I look forward to your next chapter.
jhosk chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
This really sounds like Keith. Your description of coming to terms with death versus fighting to live was very good. Nice ending to this chapter.
beth1234 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Awh! Yay! I like this! It's a lot different then the other story's! It's good c:
jhosk chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I really like this story. Please keep writing and posting!
jmackeithlover4987 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! giiirrrllll you got me down pat! Hahahah xD I L.O.V.E. LOVE it! :) im soooooo happy! At the end I was like OMG I would have ssoooo talked to Keith like that and when I smelt his tic-tac minty fresh breath! Ohhhhh giirrrllll :D