Reviews for The Longest Alpha and Omega Story
I like Amy to bad Midnight has to be a dumbass. All will I don't blame her I hate Shakey that is a wolf can't get lade if it was the only way to save the would. Get Amy a rule alpha male later on as Shakey will he can find some omega girl. Good job on the story so have a good day.
alpha hunter 1 chapter 20 . 1/25
Dont stop its just starting to get amazing (even though it already was)
Benbofet chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
It a cool story I like to help out with the story I not good at spelling so yeah but that will not stop me form helping you
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
Really that's it! I thought you would end it with both couples getting married after they get back to jasper and kate having her pups, Humphrey should at least be happy and promiss to try his very best for them in the end, so there should be at least three more chapters! But that is a really great story all in all, good job.
Shadow green eyed wolf chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
First great just job to every author that took part in this story. I hope you guys continue this story I really like it. I want to know if shakey does wins Amy's heart. From what I understand about her she hates omegas but Shakey has a lot of qualitys of an alpha. He never gives up and once Amy looks past how he looks she will finally she see shakey for who he truly is. He is an alpha at heart.
Nytewolf85 chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
I hate to tell you guys this but there is not going to be another chapter. The main author darkjoker313 has retire for good a couple of months ago. sorry. :c
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
When is the next chapter going to be made?
j2010529440 chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
and have it as a happy ending or do something like the film were Shakey dose something to impress her or save her life ect.
j2010529440 chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
you should have written more and do an ending every one loves a good ending
rene.basultosantander chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
vas a seguir con la historia me gusto demacrado avĂ­same si vas a continuarla
bmiller0710 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Okay i know this has been out for a wial im new to fan fic but i have read that story and thanks for bringing kylee in she is my 2nd fav car frum your story:) right behind titan
Guest chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE!:)
MoonWalkerWolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2013